Emotions??

iVillage Member
Emotions??
Mon, 04-02-2012 - 8:51am

Are your emotions just all over the place?

iVillage Member
Mon, 04-02-2012 - 9:59am
I've been blaming the bed rest but I think it's hormones. Last week i had a few really bad days where I just cried at everything. Since then I'm better, but I can bawl at any sad or emotional thing I see on tv.

Wendy

iVillage Member
Mon, 04-02-2012 - 4:03pm
Not too bad, but I almost cried when my kids were watching Frosty the Snowman. And yesterday when they watched it I did cry.
Photobucket

http://reconciledtogod.blogspot.com/
iVillage Member
Wed, 04-04-2012 - 4:55pm
Mine have gone crazy in the past couple weeks. I go between being happy to cranky/irritable to sad all day long. I think it is both hormones and extreme tiredness.
I remember at the end of my last pregnancy I could burst into tears at the slightest trigger. I was so worried about crying at work since I was involved in a big project with a bunch of male engineers - one of which was extremely opinionated. I kept having to remind them that my bp was high and they needed to keep the arguing to a minumum, it wasn't easy.
This time I am home and find myself getting frustrated with DD far too easily. She doesn't understand and I feel so bad when there are times I just don't want to crawl around on the floor with her or I get overly upset about her doing things she is not supposed to (she is only 9 months, she doesn't learn boundries very fast). I end up yelling at her and then crying about having yelled at her....it is an endless cycle.

Cynthia

iVillage Member
Wed, 04-04-2012 - 6:17pm
I was at the OB today and sitting in the waiting room I realized I forgot to purchase a new book for my Kindle so I started re-readung the Hunger Games and i started weeping, because of the electric fence she had to climb under. REALLY!!
iVillage Member
Thu, 04-05-2012 - 10:53am
First time around I cried a lot, even watchin a car tire commercial... This time around I'm a bit better -- but that could be because I don't have the time for TV or books : )

So long as the emotions are not over-running the rest of your life, you're still ok. If you find yourself not being able to function (work, taking care of self and family, too depressed/overwhelmed) it may be worthwhile raising with your care provider. Had a friend who got diagnosed with bipolar disorder during pregnancy and she was told it's nothing unusual.

What you describe sounds like normal preggo hormones to me. Hang in there just a bit more left : )

Perfection is optional

iVillage Member
Wed, 04-25-2012 - 11:52pm

My husband just came home, and hearing the door unlock, I burst into tears.

Pregnancy%20ticker