Need opinions please, not sure what is going on

iVillage Member
Need opinions please, not sure what is going on
Wed, 06-06-2012 - 7:36pm

So I have been noticing an increase of slimy mucous discharge for the past week and a half or so.  Silly me thinking it was my mucous plug coming out.  It's never brown or pink or red always clear.  I have lost mucous plugs before and remember what it looked like.  Well for the past week and a half DH and I have ramped up our DTD sessions because I'm hearing it might help me go into labor (not thinking it's working.)  My issue is we have to use some type of lubricant and it's a type I got at a "slumber party" Do you think this could be the discharge I am getting?  The lubricant mixed with the swimmers?  I had a fairly significant amount of it this afternoon and touched it, it's more than just slimy like I would suspect the two to be, it has a texture to it.  Do you think it's partial plug?  It's not chunky like a loogie (hahaha I read the other post going on)  Any ideas would be appreciated!

Photobucket
iVillage Member
Your mucous plug would be earthy smelling. I did have more discharge towards the end that was clear. I didn't lose my plug until my water broke though.

~~ Heather ~~
~~ Emma Michelle 7/27/03 ~~
~~ Brendan Frederick 9/29/05 ~~
~~ Jocelyn Martha 6/5/12 ~~

Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers