5 weeks left!!

iVillage Member
5 weeks left!!
Sat, 04-28-2012 - 11:14pm

So excited to meet my little man. Dr. confirmed I wil be induced at 39 weeks so it looks like a June 3rd/4th b-day. Had a really good appointment om Friday. No weight gain yet. BP was 106/66. Baby boy aced his NST and scored a 10 on his BPP. He looked great on u/s and is weighing in at 5lbs 8 oz. We talked about the fact that boy flips alot still and if it comes down to it I want them to try to turn him rather than have a c-section. We also talked about my bodies ability to vaginally deliver a large baby (my boys were 9lb11oz and 9lb7oz). I told them we need to trust that my body can do this. I have his fetal echocardiogram on Tuesday and am suppose to back for weekly NSTs, OB appts and biophysical profiles, but there were scheduling problems so I don't have any appts yet.

We are still trying to get the house ready but I get winded pretty easily and after working a ful week I need to rest alot on the weekends. But even withthat said we just about have his nursery cleaned out. I am hoping it will be ready to paint within the nbext 2 weeks. What I need most now is a litte extra help from our families. One gripe I have is family friends who watch our kids got our oldest a frog, so now I have to take care of that along with 2 boys (+ 1 on the way), 1 dog, 2 cats, 2 fish tanks, crickets for the frog and some stupid worms they let my youngest get last week as well Aghhh.

Photobucket
Community Leader
Sat, 04-28-2012 - 11:27pm
Wow, Barb. I can't believe how soon you'll be holding your little one. Glad your drs are working with your desires.

Rose

Community Leader
Sun, 04-29-2012 - 8:06am
Great news!!

Wendy