First ultrasound on Friday!

iVillage Member
First ultrasound on Friday!
Wed, 10-19-2011 - 3:53pm

So, I am getting SOOOOOO anxious to go to my first appointment on Friday. DH is taking off work to go with me and I am praying we can see the heartbeat even though I'm so early. On Friday, according to my LMP I'd be 6W2d, but according to my ovulation date, I will be 6 weeks exactly (I ovulated on Cycle Day 16- using BBT). However, I got a very early positive pregnancy test, it was a very positive at only 10dpo, and it probably would have been positive earlier than that if I had tested before then, so I'm thinking that little baby flew down that fallopian tube and implanted earlier than most, so maybe it will measure a little bit bigger????

I want to see the heartbeat so insanely bad on Friday---we're taking the video camera. LOL! Only our parents and mine and DH's siblings know the news, so I'm sick of holding it in and we were waiting til the first ultrasound to make sure "everything is okay" before we started telling others.

iVillage Member
Wed, 10-19-2011 - 11:40pm
FX for the HB on Friday! It is so amazing to see it, then to hear it just brings tears to your eyes...at least it did mine! We were waiting to tell everyone...family included...until the u/s after our mc in April. I am sure things will go well for you. KUP
Pregnancy%20ticker
iVillage Member
Thu, 10-20-2011 - 10:18am
Oh yay!! Hopefully you'll get to hear the HB!! That is so exciting :) I'm seriously going to lose my mind waiting till 12w to hear mine...gah!

Photobucket

<