First US on Wednesday...

iVillage Member
First US on Wednesday...
Mon, 10-17-2011 - 9:55pm

I am so nervous about my first appointment on Wed. After my m/c in April, I am overevaluating every little thing. I have no reason to think that anything is wrong, but will feel much better after my appointment.

Anyone else nervous about the first appointment? We are waiting to tell everyone about our pregnancy until after this appointment. I have had to tell a couple of people, one is our employee nurse when I had to get my flu shot. Then I told my boss today, because I had to get permission for time off for my appointment and she knew why as soon as I told her I had a Dr. appointment. But I can't wait to start telling all my friends and family.

Pregnancy%20ticker
iVillage Member
Tue, 10-18-2011 - 8:07am

Good luck on your appt wed. I was/am very nerves before every appt. I have also had 2 m/c this year. I have had 2 u/s this time already and have another in a week and a half. They are keeping a very close eye on me. But

iVillage Member
Tue, 10-18-2011 - 12:39pm
Good luck!! It is very diffuicult after having a m/c, I hope tomorrow can give you a little peace of mind!

Shawn 
Mom to DS, July 2009
Expecting our little girl after three m/c - EDD 11/29/12

iVillage Member
Tue, 10-18-2011 - 7:25pm

My appt is tomorrow too! I can't wait to hear everyone's happy stories, I declare that there shall be no bad news for anyone tomorrow! There, the Queen has made a declaration....hear that Universe?

Photobucket
iVillage Member
Tue, 10-18-2011 - 9:40pm
I'll second that declaration. Fortunately my appointment is first thing, I can get in and get it over with! I'll be waiting to hear the good news from you as well. I am at 7w4d so there should be a HB...can't wait!
Pregnancy%20ticker
iVillage Member
Wed, 10-19-2011 - 2:55pm

My first u/s is today too! I'm so excited and nervous. I had two m/c over the past two years (with no other successful pg) so I'm extra-cautious with this one. I do feel like it's different though - everything about this one just "feels" more pregnant, so I'm hopeful. Let us know how it goes!

Lisa
Mommy