Anyone feeling movement yet?

iVillage Member
Anyone feeling movement yet?
Sat, 11-24-2012 - 11:03pm

I started feeling movement starting at 10wks.  It's so random and only when I'm sitting still or lying on my side.  I felt DD when I was 12 weeks with her but didn't feel DS until after 20wks. 

I realize that there are a lot of women who believe that you can't feel movement until 15ish weeks but I've been able to confirm the movement I've been feeling with my OBG so it is possible.  Not as common in a first pregnancy but in subsequent pregnancies it's more likely... So I just wanted to see if anyone else is feeling anything yet either.

iVillage Member
Thu, 11-29-2012 - 12:42am
I love it!! With my first pregnancy, I didn't feel movement until I was 20ish weeks, with my second it was around 12 weeks. It feels so funny when they're this little.. I will be 13 weeks tomorrow (Thursday).

iVillage Member
Mon, 11-26-2012 - 2:58pm

Thats awesome that your able to feel movement so early. With DD I didn't feel anything till close to 20 weeks or a least that I knew for sure was her. So far with this one I only feel gas. Hoping to feel it earlier this time now that I know what it's like.

Photobucket