Different Pregnancy's = Different Symptoms?

iVillage Member
Different Pregnancy's = Different Symptoms?
Sat, 10-27-2012 - 11:47am

I am pregnant with my second child, my first is 5 years old and will be 6 by the time I deliver. With him, I was THE worlds happiest pregnant lady. Zero symptoms ( except having to pee every 10 min!). With this pregnancy, I have been so sick, tired, sore boobs, etc. I have been a horrible miserable person the last 1 1/2 months and I am so exhausted already! Has anyone else experiances differences like this with different pregnancies? I have not yet had my ultrasound, but I am starting to wonder if there are twins in there!

iVillage Member

I have different symptoms with each pregnancy. My m/s with my DS was on 24/7 until 12 weeks, then it was like a light-switch had turned it off. My m/s with my ODD would come and go until 18 weeks. Then my m/s with my YDD was on and off until 10 weeks. Cravings varied, too. This time, I am feeling queasy and am very sensitive to different smells. Anyway, I found that taking Vitamin B-6 and half of a unisom at night was awesome! It really worked well at keeping the m/s at bay and helping me get through my day. It's totally safe, but you can ask your OB about it just to be sure!

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker 

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

iVillage Member

I will tell you that is exactly how I feel, and I am carrying twins. I feel horrible, when I felt fine with DS (6) and DD (2)

Siggy
iVillage Member

With DD I had some ms but nothing to bad. This time around I can hardly keep anything down. I had to get zofran. I had an ultrasound so I know there is only one in there. It is crazy this time around.

Photobucket