Get to know each other

iVillage Member
Get to know each other
Thu, 11-01-2012 - 2:04pm

Thought it would be fun to have us answer a few questions so we can get to each other better.

1. Your name?

2. What number kid is this for you? If you have other kids name and age.

3. Are you going to find out the gender?

4. Last what is your favorite halloween candy?

1. Heather

2. This is #2. We have DD Charlotte who is 18months old.

3. We are not going to find out. I like to be surprised.

4. I love 3 Musketeers

Photobucket

iVillage Member
Thu, 11-01-2012 - 3:36pm

1. Your name? Melissa

2. What number kid is this for you? If you have other kids name and age. This will be my 2nd child. My daughter, Elizabeth Shea, is 26 months old. 

3. Are you going to find out the gender? No, we are not planning on finding out and we are hoping we can go through with it. With DD we actually drove 3 hours at week 18 to find out the gender. 

4. Last what is your favorite halloween candy? Anything with peanut butter- Take 5, Reese's, etc. 

Photobucket
iVillage Member
Thu, 11-01-2012 - 4:42pm
1. Your name? Carrie-Lynn 2. What number kid is this for you? If you have other kids name and age. This is number 4. My boys are Lucas (5), Marcus (4 as of Nov. 4th) and Mathias (2). 3. Are you going to find out the gender? Not sure. I may find out and just not tell anyone. 4. Last what is your favorite Halloween candy? Mars Bars. However, I have to go buy mine since we don't do trick or treating. (and my goodness I hope I can start seeing replies soon)

Carrie-Lynn
3 Boys + 2 Angels

iVillage Member
Fri, 11-02-2012 - 7:34am

1. Your name?  Robin

2. What number kid is this for you? If you have other kids name and age.  #3, Twin 17-month old boys - Dawson & Devin

3. Are you going to find out the gender?  Absolutely, I'm not a patient person!  Wink

4. Last what is your favorite halloween candy?  Reese's or Snickers

Robin

Mom to 2-year old twin boys, Dawson & Devin

TTC #3

iVillage Member
Sat, 11-03-2012 - 11:30am

Thought it would be fun to have us answer a few questions so we can get to each other better.

1. Your name? Carrieanne

2. What number kid is this for you? My second baby. My first is Juliana and she's almost 13 months.

3. Are you going to find out the gender? Oh yeah!!! Want to go shopping before he/she arrives.

4. Last what is your favorite halloween candy? This is a hard one... M&Ms, but anything chocolate is good for me!

iVillage Member
Sat, 11-03-2012 - 1:03pm
1. Your name? Lisa 2. What number kid is this for you? Baby #4. still wrapping my head around that. The others are 17, 12 and 3. 3. Are you going to find out the gender? Yes, I'm bad at waiting. 4. Last what is your favorite halloween candy? I went vegan a while bag, and did a fantastic job resisting candy this year. I guess if I was going to succumb to temptation it would be for a peanut butter cup.
iVillage Member
Sat, 11-03-2012 - 8:31pm

1. Your name? Stormi

2. What number kid is this for you? If you have other kids name and age. We have one DD, 14 months old. Her name is Haven Violet.

3. Are you going to find out the gender? Yes. I'm too much of a planner not to. I do want to have a gender reveal party, so I'm hoping we can be patient enough to be surprised at it too Smile

4. Last what is your favorite halloween candy? Normally I'm a chocolate girl and would say Milky Way, but since the morning sickness has set in (hooray, hooray) it's not been very appealing to me. Sweet/Sour candies like lifesavers, starburst, and jolly ranchers have been my go to this Halloween.  

iVillage Member
Thu, 11-08-2012 - 11:52am

1. Your name?

Shirin

2. What number kid is this for you? If you have other kids name and age.

#4.  DD1: Veronica Aylin (3); DS: Graham Enver (2); DD2: Heidi Linda (13 months)

3. Are you going to find out the gender?

I plan to be green team again (found out with #1 and 2, surprise with #3)

4. Last what is your favorite halloween candy?

Twix, yum!

Photobucket,

iVillage Member
Mon, 11-12-2012 - 10:45am

Barb

2 boys --David  who is 8 and Zak who is 6 expecting  #3 hopefully a girl but will wait to be suprised and my favorite candy is Reese's Cup or anything chocolate.  

iVillage Member
Wed, 11-14-2012 - 8:07pm

1. Your name? Rose

2. What number kid is this for you? If you have other kids name and age. 1st one.

3. Are you going to find out the gender? Yes :)

4. Last what is your favorite halloween candy? Paydays