How is everyone!?

iVillage Member
How is everyone!?
Sun, 11-04-2012 - 9:59pm

I know that Ivillage has been super tough to handle lately.. Hope everyone is doing well. It is getting so quiet around here. Hope more gals come back to chat!! I know that on fb there is a group I am a part of so that Is holding me over in the meantime. Hopefully I ssee some of you there or here!!! Hows everyones morning sickness? Getting better i hope! I know the exausting is hardest for me.

Powered by CGISpy.com
iVillage Member
Sun, 11-04-2012 - 10:23pm

It took me 5 tries just to log in here and post.....ugh! I can't imagine that I'll be around here all that often until the glitches are fixed. 

I'm doing well. I'm still VERY tired and the nausea has been daily since Friday but is maneageable. Saltines really do seem to be helping. 

I do hope that it gets more active around here but I'm finding it hard to navigate the forum. The newest messages aren't near the top for me, I sometimes can't respond to comments, etc so it's a hassle. That being said I LOVED my EC with my daughter so I do hope we'll get active. 

Photobucket
iVillage Member
Sun, 11-04-2012 - 11:37pm
Ahhh a 10 month old elizabeth!! sooo cute!! :-) (Your siggie!) I agree I hope they get things fixed... though from my understanding the few people of the tech team who are working on the kinks are working from home with shotty interent. Because of Hurricane SAndy.

Powered by CGISpy.com
iVillage Member
Mon, 11-05-2012 - 2:35pm

Today has not been a good day for IV. I hope things get up and running soon but I understand that right now it's out of their control.

I doing okay. Pretty tired but at least the Zofran is taking care of most the nausea. I still throw up each day but it's not 7 times a day. I have better luck keeping food down if I can sit for an hour or so after eating. Kind of hard with an 18 month old. I am already sick of saltines so this is going to be a long first trimester.

I think it will get more active once more of the kinks get worked out. My last EC fell apart because of changes to the board so I'm really hoping that doesn't happen again.

Photobucket

iVillage Member
Mon, 11-05-2012 - 2:38pm

Today has not been a good day for IV. I hope things get up and running soon but I understand that right now it's out of their control.

I doing okay. Pretty tired but at least the Zofran is taking care of most the nausea. I still throw up each day but it's not 7 times a day. I have better luck keeping food down if I can sit for an hour or so after eating. Kind of hard with an 18 month old. I am already sick of saltines so this is going to be a long first trimester.

I think it will get more active once more of the kinks get worked out. My last EC fell apart because of changes to the board so I'm really hoping that doesn't happen again.

Photobucket

iVillage Member
Thu, 11-08-2012 - 12:31pm

Hi Mandy,

I plan to join the FB group once I'm out of the 1T (since the group is currently closed and not secret, I don't want to tip off any friends or family about the pregnancy).  Things have been really rough the past two weeks (see my Hurricane Sandy post)...I have been without power for 11 days and living 2 hours away at my parents' house.  We are commuting long distances to work and the kids' daycare is closed (they are in back up care).  There is no gas on Long Island so it's been really weird.  Pregnancy wise, I'm doing well.  Lots of nausea, terrible fatigue and dizziness...generally, all the happy effects of a pregnancy.  I am 8 weeks, 2 days today...time is flying!

Photobucket,

iVillage Member
Mon, 11-12-2012 - 10:34am

Sandy has played a big role in all of our lives and hopefully by this month's end things will get back to normal. Most of the lines are still down and hopfully this website will recover.