New set of changes?

iVillage Member
New set of changes?
Wed, 10-17-2012 - 6:23pm

I can't tell what's read or unread or has new messages since the last time I looked.

Back to facebook. The EC group may be tiny and slow, but there's other stuff besides pregnancy. Oy.

Kate

Pages

iVillage Member
Fri, 10-19-2012 - 8:43am

missmandy24 wrote:
<p>So Kristy from reading this basically they are saying that for now you have to suck it up and deal...and that your going to have to go through all 60 posts in a thread to find the ones you havent seen or read yet. (vs before it would just take you directly to the last one you read)?!</p><p>I know some of my more active ivillage groups have DYK or chat threads that get rather long...so we shoud prolly start daily threads so we dont all get lost or stuck reading 60 plus posts?!</p><p>Hopefully they dont take forever to figure this out. :-(</p>

Mandy,

I know it is frustrating and I agree that it can really make it hard to read through those DYK threads.  Your idea of starting daily chat threads is probably a good idea until this fix is made.  Hopefully this fix will be made soon and I'll be sure to pass on any information I have about this when I hear more. 

photo snowsiggy.png

iVillage Member
Mon, 10-22-2012 - 11:08am

Is there an FB EC group already? If so, where?

Photobucket,

Pages