We can't agree on a name!!!

iVillage Member
We can't agree on a name!!!
Wed, 02-20-2013 - 12:03pm

It is driving me crazy!  Every name I like, he doesn't... and vice versa.  Anyone else having trouble agreeing on a name for baby?

iVillage Member
Thu, 02-21-2013 - 9:08am

hearmythoughts wrote:
<p>It is driving me crazy!  Every name I like, he doesn't... and vice versa.  Anyone else having trouble agreeing on a name for baby?</p>

I can totally understand!  My DH and I had a hard time with my youngest and I thought we would leave the hospital without a name for sure!

iVillage has a few baby name boards you may want to check out if you are still looking for ideas!  The ladies there are quite passionate about baby names and I'm sure they'd love to hear from you.

Baby Names- http://www.ivillage.com/forums/pregnancy-parenting/pregnancy/baby-names

Baby Names: Beyond the Trends- http://www.ivillage.com/forums/pregnancy-parenting/pregnancy/baby-names-beyond-trends

photo snowsiggy.png

iVillage Member
Thu, 02-21-2013 - 9:55pm
ugh. that's the worst. i thought for sure my dh and i would have this problem because we come from very different places on the naming spectrum (he likes very traditonal names and I like unique names) but we've gotten lucky with a few names that we agree on. The middle ground for us turned out to be that while I do like unique names I don't like crazy made up unique names and he really likes names that have a good meaning behind them. Once we talked about what we liked in a name/ why we like the names we like, it was easier to start looking for ones that would match both our criteria. Maybe you could start with that discussion (why you like certain names, not just what names you like)?
iVillage Member
Sat, 02-23-2013 - 2:22pm

Make money with Google. $85 an hour! Seriously I don't know why more people haven't tried this, I work two shifts, 2 hours in the day and 2 in the evening…And what’s awesome is I’m working from home so I get more time with my kids. Here’s where I went, www.work27.com (Click on home for details)

iVillage Member
Sat, 02-23-2013 - 2:26pm

Make money with Google. $85 an hour! Seriously I don't know why more people haven't tried this, I work two shifts, 2 hours in the day and 2 in the evening…And what’s awesome is I’m working from home so I get more time with my kids. Here’s where I went, www.work27.com (Click on home for details)

iVillage Member
Sun, 02-24-2013 - 7:16am

my buddy's mother makes $81 every hour on the laptop. She has been without a job for 6 months but last month her check was $20466 just working on the laptop for a few hours. Read more on this web site jump15.com