What's up?

iVillage Member
What's up?
Wed, 10-17-2012 - 12:41pm

Hooray firefox seems to be working again for iVillage! Yesterday was pretty boring. I had my official blood test at the doc which confirmed we are defintiely pregnant! :D My first appt with the doc is scheduled for mid-November. We're going to wait to announce to FB and friends until we hear the heartbeat at that appointment. I think we're telling my parents this weekend and then we're going down to FL to visit the ILs and announce to them during Halloween week!

What's been going on with you? Any new appointment updates or dates scheduled?

iVillage Member
Thu, 10-18-2012 - 2:43pm

Hi there,

I'm new here (just posted my intro below) but have been having a ton of issues reading/responding today (ugh, IV tech problems).  I just scheduled my first OB/MW appt for 11/16.  They will see me on 11/6 for a pregnancy confirmation (blood/urine test plus sonogram).  Excited but nervous, as always.  This is my fourth baby (5th pregnancy) but it never gets easier :). I don't plan on telling friends, work or family for AS LONG AS POSSIBLE ;).  My kids are very close in age and I don't think anyone would be happy

Photobucket,

iVillage Member
Thu, 10-18-2012 - 12:51pm
*I hope this reply goes through b/c most of my morning I've been replying to no avail* I'm doing well. I had some spotting and went to the Dr. but my hcg numbers were "rising significantly" so all seems well. My first appointment is next Thursday. We're living in Texas now and are flying home to NJ on December 18th for Christmas. That is when we are telling our families (my sister knows). I'll be 14 weeks that day. I bought DD a shirt that says "I'm going to be a BIG SISTER." We'll just see how long it takes everyone to see. On Christmas Day (after we tell the rest of our family) we'll post it on FB :)
Photobucket
iVillage Member
Thu, 10-18-2012 - 10:53am

Strongly agree with your statement firefox is really again working with ivillage yipeeeeee.