Another newbie

iVillage Member
Another newbie
Mon, 10-22-2012 - 12:22pm

Hey ladies,

I'm Robin and I found out last Wednesday that we are expecting our third child.  We had to go through fertility treatments and IUI to get my twin boys, but we weren't even trying for another one and here I am...pregnant!  My boys are 17 months old and we thought we'd start trying in the spring for another, but I guess my body didn't want to wait that long!  

So far, just some weight gain and exhaustion, but nothing else to mention.  Glad to be here and can't wait to get to know all of you!

Robin

Mom to 2-year old twin boys, Dawson & Devin

TTC #3

iVillage Member
Wed, 10-24-2012 - 3:31pm

Congratulations and welcome, Robin! Hope you had a happy and healthy 9 months.  I am Shirin and expecting my fourth (surprise :))...I will have 4, 4 and under assuming everything goes alright.  Having kids close together is so much fun.

Photobucket,

iVillage Member
Mon, 10-22-2012 - 7:16pm

Congratulations, Robin!! How exciting. Wishing you a happy and healthy 9 months. My name is Melissa and I am expecting #2. My DD is 26 months. The only symptom I have is fatigue too. 

Photobucket
iVillage Member
Mon, 10-22-2012 - 12:36pm

Hi Robin,

Congratulations on expecting your third child and welcome to the June 2013 Expecting Club!  I hope that you find friendship and support here during your pregnancy journey.  Wishing you a very happy and healthy nine months!

photo snowsiggy.png