Anyone Else on the Green Team?

iVillage Member
Anyone Else on the Green Team?
Mon, 01-28-2013 - 1:21pm

We've decided not to find out if baby is a boy or a girl. Anyone else?  I'm hoping I can hold out... but it is HARD! :)

iVillage Member
Fri, 02-01-2013 - 9:30pm

I just posted our big reveal (team pink!) but I think if we have a thrid baby, I'd like to be team green. I think it'd be fun to do once and since I don't think we'll have more than three, so next time would be the time to do it! I hope you can hold out too!

iVillage Member
Sun, 02-03-2013 - 4:03pm

We are!! Didn't find out with DD and it was a lot of fun. Made me even more motivated to push. We had our big ultrasound this past Thursday and happy to say we didn't cave. We won't have anymore ultrasounds unless something is wrong so no chance to find out. My OB won't even know.

You can totally do it.

Photobucket

iVillage Member
Fri, 02-08-2013 - 10:14am

stormilynn wrote:
<p>I just posted our big reveal (team pink!) but I think if we have a thrid baby, I'd like to be team green. I think it'd be fun to do once and since I don't think we'll have more than three, so next time would be the time to do it! I hope you can hold out too!</p>

Congrats on team PINK!!!  How exciting!  Have you picked up any girly things yet? 

iVillage Member
Fri, 02-08-2013 - 10:16am

babyaholic2010 wrote:
<p>We are!! Didn't find out with DD and it was a lot of fun. Made me even more motivated to push. We had our big ultrasound this past Thursday and happy to say we didn't cave. We won't have anymore ultrasounds unless something is wrong so no chance to find out. My OB won't even know.</p><p>You can totally do it. </p>

Ohhhh... I never thought about it as more motivation to push!  I'm hoping for a VBAC this time around so that is fantastic motivation right there!!! :)

iVillage Member
Thu, 02-21-2013 - 10:29pm

Well, since we already have a girl and they will be so close in age (about 21 months apart), we don't really need any clothes or anything. I'm sure we'll get her her own coming home outfit and probably a few other things but they are even going to be the same seasonally (both summer babies). The only stuff we "need" are things to make life with two easier like a double stroller, a booster seat for DD1 for when she transitions out of the highchair, another crib or a toddler bed, etc.