been a while

iVillage Member
been a while
Wed, 02-27-2013 - 4:25pm

The last time I was in an iVillage "expecting club" was with my only other child ~ and he was due April 1999. I had just moved to a new state and was at home most of the time, so I joined iVillage in hopes of making some connections and getting questions answered when I was nervous. Since then, I've been more of a lurker than a poster, but I decided this morning that I should join in here. ;)

DH & I were married March of last year, and in October, we discovered we were pregnant (due June 17). He didn't believe me at first ~ thought the line on the home test was "too faint". After bloodwork at the hospital the next morning, he finally believed me. Laughing

My son (turns 14 in March) and stepdaughter (16yo) are both excited about their little sister on the way ~ although they both were hoping for a boy. :) We're praying for a full-term pregnancy, since my son was not full term. We can't wait to meet our little one in a few months, and I look forward to getting to know y'all.

iVillage Member
In reply to: neutle
Thu, 02-28-2013 - 9:58am

Hi there!

Congratulations on expecting your sweet baby girl and welcome to the June 2013 Expecting Club (and welcome back to iVillage!).  I hope that you find support and friendship here during the remainder of your pregnancy and beyond. 

photo snowsiggy.png