New here, not under the best circumstances

iVillage Member
New here, not under the best circumstances
Tue, 10-30-2012 - 9:26am

Hey ladies,

While I should be overjoyed with the news of my 5th, and final, baby, Two days after my BFP, my husband left us. I'm praying he comes home, and he agreed to counseling, so in the meanwhile I could really use some non-judgemental new friends. In the past, iVillage was a great support network, and I hope I'll make some lifelong friends here.

My kids are 13 (girl), 8, 5 and almost 3 (all boys). I'm currently a nursing student, and plan to get my masters in Midwifery care. I've had med-free births, preemies, and NICU stays. In short, I'm sort of a been there, done that pro when it comes to this whole pregnancy thing. Please feel free to pick my brain. :)

I'll be 35 when I deliver, and I'm due June 30th. Secretly hoping for pink, but I love my boys and would be overjoyed with another.

I look forward to getting to know everyone! :)

iVillage Member
Tue, 10-30-2012 - 11:32am

Hi there,

Welcome to the June 2013 Expecting Club! I'm so sorry to hear that you are dealing with so much with your DH.  Keeping you in my thoughts as you navigate this bumpy time! I really hope that you find support and friendship here during your pregnancy journey.  Wishing you a very happy and healthy nine months!

photo snowsiggy.png

iVillage Member
Tue, 10-30-2012 - 2:22pm

First off congrats your BFP! Sorry to hear you going through such struggles. I hope the counseling will help. You really have been there done that. I look forward to hearing everything you have to share.

Photobucket

iVillage Member
Tue, 10-30-2012 - 10:26pm
Hello and welcome to the board! Congrats on your pregnancy and I'm sorry it isn't under the best of circumstances. Keeping my fingers crossed that the counseling will help. We'll all be here for you though :) Wishing you a happy and healthy 9 months and I look forward to getting to know you!
Photobucket
iVillage Member
Thu, 11-08-2012 - 12:03pm

Kyoto, congratulations on your news and I'm so sorry to hear about the circumstances.  We are here for you...

Photobucket,