New here!

iVillage Member
New here!
Mon, 10-29-2012 - 4:51pm

Hi, I'm Holly- and expecting number 3 June 22nd.  I lurked a bit here- but now that I had my first ultrasound I feel better about posting! I was worried this would be a miscarriage or something was wrong- as I had no symptoms at first and a ton of cramping- but I had an ultrasound at 6 weeks and got to see the heartbeat flickering away- so awesome!- I had a miscarriage before, it was pretty heartbreaking. My symptoms arrived with a vengeance about a week ago- I am so sick!! I feel awful- so tired and nauseated all the time. My house looks as though a bomb went off and I can't even fathom making dinner because I get dizzy when I stand too long (also the smell of everything makes me want to throw up)... in fact I am more sick than I was with both my kids put together! With my son I wasn't sick at all, just some smells bothered me, with my daughter I was sick, but this is bad- and I am scared of the whole "peaking at 8 weeks thing"! I feel so useless and my poor husband must be getting very frustrated with me, I hope this passes soon! Anyone else sicker than a dog?!

[url=http://www.thebump.com/?utm_source=ticker&utm_medium=UBB&utm_campaign=tickers][img]http://global.thebump.com/tickers/tt15bb05.aspx[/img][/url]

iVillage Member
In reply to: hollyja22
Mon, 10-29-2012 - 8:49pm

Hi, Holly! Congratulations and welcome to the group! I understand the anxiousness as I too have had mc's before. Yay for seeing that heart beat flickering though :). I'm sorry that you are so sick! I hope you get some relief soon. 

Wishing you a happy and healthy 9 months!

Photobucket
iVillage Member
In reply to: hollyja22
Tue, 10-30-2012 - 8:03am

Hi Holly,

Congratulations on your pregnancy and welcome to the June 2013 Expecting Club!  I hope that you find friendship and support here during your pregnancy journey.  Wishing you a very happy and healthy nine months!

photo snowsiggy.png