We're Here!!

iVillage Member
We're Here!!
Tue, 10-23-2012 - 4:00pm

Hi my name is Heather and I got a bfp last week. DH and I have a 18month old DD named Charlotte.

Quick history I had a m/c right away when we first started ttc DD.  After that we were trying to get pregnant but having no luck. I was diagnosed with PCOS before getting pregnant with DD. I needed medical help to conceive her.

We thought we would need help again. After trying for 7 months I was referred back to my RE. Saw him last week and he started with some testing. He tested my progestrone and it was 26. I was really surprised so I got a pregnancy test and got an immediate positive. Not sure how far along I am since I haven't had AF since August. But based on my numbers and m/s we think around 7 weeks. Which would give us a due date in early June. 

Photobucket

iVillage Member
Tue, 10-23-2012 - 11:06pm

Congrats, Julie and welcome!! How exciting that you conceived on your own this time Laughing. Wishing you a happy and healthy 9 months!! 

Photobucket
iVillage Member
Wed, 10-24-2012 - 8:10am
Hi Heather, Congratulations on your pregnancy and welcome to the June 2013 Expecting Club! I hope that you find friendship and support here during your pregnancy journey. Wishing you a very happy and healthy nine months!

photo snowsiggy.png

iVillage Member
Wed, 10-24-2012 - 3:29pm

Congratulations on your BFP and welcome! Sending you sticky vibes

Photobucket,