Anyone else feel shaky and weak?

iVillage Member
Anyone else feel shaky and weak?
Wed, 10-24-2012 - 4:21pm

I have had morning sickness since almost as soon as I found out I was pregnant, which is a little early for me, but at least it helps me not worry too much about miscarriage. I don't throw up, just feel nauseous. The last couple of days have been especially bad, not terribly sick, just enough to be really wearing. I can keep it manageable if I keep eating snacks all day long.

But I have also noticed that I feel a little weak and shaky at times. I don't remember if I have ever had this before in pregnancy or not. Does anyone else have those symptoms? I haven't had any spotting or anything else that would have me worry about anything being wrong. I don't see my midwife until 12 weeks, though I'm sure I can ask her a question before then if I think I should.

Miriam, mom to Elise (9), Will (5), Seth (3), Emma (in heaven), and little one due 06/17/13

Family Photo

iVillage Member
Thu, 10-25-2012 - 4:52pm

I have definitely felt shaky and weak especially when I first wake up. It usually last 2 hours and then subsides. I did talk to my doctor and she said that is normal since I have been extremely naseus all day long and getting sick alot. This is my 4th pregnancy and never was I this sick with my 3 daughters. Wishing you the best and hopefully we will be past this feeling soon! :)

iVillage Member
Fri, 10-26-2012 - 2:17pm
Thanks. It hasn't happened the last few days, so that is good. My midwife just said to make sure I was getting enough sleep and eating a balanced diet.

Miriam, mom to Elise (9), Will (5), Seth (3), Emma (in heaven), and little one due 06/17/13

Family Photo

iVillage Member
Mon, 11-19-2012 - 10:06pm
I've had a couple of bouts with this first thing in the morning. My doc also said its normal, as I've had pretty bad morning sickness to the point where I feel non-functional. I got a script for zofran but haven't tried it yet. I may try it tomorrow though bc I have a house to clean so I can host family for thanksgiving!