28w Appt

iVillage Member
28w Appt
Mon, 01-02-2012 - 10:00pm

Appointment update from today. 28 Weeks - I'm up to 224lbs which brings my total gain to 26lbs. My doctor was surprised I only gained 2 lbs in the month of December. I was shocked as well. My girl is still moving all over the place and seemingly always awake. She takes up my lower uterus mainly. Even though she measured a week behind via u/s at 20 weeks, my fundal height is measuring perfectly at 28 weeks. This makes me happy because I just imagined her going late into April due to measuring smaller before. My bp was nice and low/safe and my glucose results looked great. I need to go back and get the CVC labs done (blood count) because they forgot to do them with glucose. I don't like needles, so I'm a little upset I have to go back. I start seeing my doctor every two weeks now. This time last year, I had a newborn, so it's very strange being in and out of this hospital as winter starts to set in. I'm currently dealing with a lot of skin stretching pains. I'm going to try to drink more water and wear looser fitting clothes. We are also planning on doing a 3D u/s sometime in the next week. I'm so excited to see her face.

Message me privately if you'd like to join our March FB Group. :)

iVillage Member
In reply to: talllady84
Tue, 01-03-2012 - 9:39am
Glad you're measuring perfect now! Sorry you have to get bloodwork again because the lab didn't do it. I have to get my antibody titers checked once a month and it's horrible! Good luck with the 3D, I love those!

Private message me if you'd like to join our TTCAM facebook group :)

Photobucket