29 weeks appt update

iVillage Member
29 weeks appt update
Thu, 01-05-2012 - 11:46am

Hi ladies,

I was placed on bedrest after a visit to triage on Christmas day for contractions. I had an appointment yesterday with the OB and an u/s to check the cervix length. Ob though I was doing really well and felt that bedrest was working for me. The u/s showed that the cervix had increased from 1.7 (measurment on Christmas day) to a 3. YAY! I still have to be on bedrest but things are looking much better. The tech also did a growth scan and the babies are growing really well. Samuel (baby A) weighed 3.9 lbs and Ivan (baby B) weighed 3.8 lbs. They are definitely big boys. I am really happy they are thriving. We only got a 3D picture of Samuel but since they are identical I think it safe to assume that they have the same face.They look just like their daddy. I am in love with my boys.

Here is Samuel's picture.

Samuel 3D face 29 w.jpg

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
iVillage Member
Tue, 01-10-2012 - 1:37pm

Thank you ladies for the support.

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
iVillage Member
Sat, 01-07-2012 - 8:16pm
I love reading great updates like this! That picture looks amazing.
Message me privately if you'd like to join our March FB Group. :)

iVillage Member
Sat, 01-07-2012 - 12:44am

What a beautiful baby boy(s) you have there! Sounds like they are indeed thriving too! Glad your cervix is lengthening....good news. :)

KUP, ok?

CafeMom Tickers

BabyFetus Ticker

BabyFruit Ticker
My Ovulation Chart

Photobucket

Photobucket
"> PhotobucketPhotobucketLilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
Photobucket

iVillage Member
Fri, 01-06-2012 - 9:10am
You have some big twins =) That picture is just too cute! So glad your cervix is looking better.

Private message me if you'd like to join our TTCAM facebook group :)

Photobucket

iVillage Member
Fri, 01-06-2012 - 12:18am
Oh my goodness Leila!!! That picture is AMAZING!!! It is so clear of Mr. Samuel. He is adorable! Yea for you for cooking those boys a bit longer. I hope bedrest is easy and you find things to keep your mind off of it. I really hope you get on fb soon too, it's much more active there!!
Pregnancy%20ticker