nice uneventful 15 week appointment =)

iVillage Member
nice uneventful 15 week appointment =)
Thu, 09-15-2011 - 11:47am

I had a nice unevnetful appointment today! You know the drill... pee in a cup, listen to the heartbeast, ask a few questions, and you're done! i got my slip to schedule my 20 week u/s which I am excited about!! Even though we're not finding out the gender i am so excited to get a peak at the baby!! I only have gained 10lbs this pregnancy so far, which for me is pretty good considering last time I gained 55lbs!! If i can keep th weight gain to 30lbs or so i'll be happy. =)

http://4catsandababy.com/
iVillage Member
Wed, 09-21-2011 - 2:03pm
Can you refresh my memory? When do the exams stop being pelvic? My 9 week appt including a pap smear and internal u/s. I go again on Friday. Last time, I remember going in and getting told I could keep my clothes on - boy was I happy then! I just can't remember when it happens.
Message me privately if you'd like to join our March FB Group. :)

iVillage Member
Fri, 09-16-2011 - 3:45pm
That's awesome. I had a similar appt yesterday and we were in and out in no time flat. Loved it. I live for that heartbeat but even with that the appts are really small! We also scheduled our anatomy U/S - yay! We actually have an amnio scheduled this coming Monday so we will know health and gender by end of next week but I LOVE the anatomy U/S because it is lengthier and we can just watch and watch and watch:)....
Lilypie - Personal picture
iVillage Member
Thu, 09-15-2011 - 2:28pm

Oh that is so wonderful!!

Isn't it crazy to think that in just a few short weeks we will be 1/2 way done?! :-)

Glad everything went off without a hitch!

Health & Happiness! Lilypie Third Birthday tickers