U/S today!

iVillage Member
U/S today!
Tue, 09-06-2011 - 5:03am
We have our 12 week U/S in a couple of hours, and I'm so nervous, I can't sleep!!!

I'll update after our appt!

P&PT that everything is ok. :-)
Health & Happiness! Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
iVillage Member
In reply to: brmommy2be
Tue, 09-06-2011 - 9:43am
Well, e got there 15 minutes early (as instructed) and they told me that they moved my appointment to 12:15... Without ever confirming with me! I am livid. It may seem like no big deal, but I went with this OB group with our first & now I'm reminded why I switched to a MW for our 2nd. I think I will be switching back to a MW after this appt. I love my OB, because she is sweet & caring and a family friend, but I hate hospital births.. I hate inductions, and I hate feeling like I'm a product in a factory line- rather than a woman giving birth. Sorry for the rant- stirred up a lot of old emotions. Hopefully the tech let's us have N US pic... She's pretty hard to deal with! I was hoping for a nub shot, but I have a feelin that she won't comply.
iVillage Member
Tue, 09-06-2011 - 9:43am
*feeling... Darn iPhone!
iVillage Member
Tue, 09-06-2011 - 10:05am

ugh, that is annoying!! I can't believe they'd just change the time on you like that! I'm with you 100% on your rant... its why i switched to a midwife half way through my last pregnancy and am using one again this time!

Photobucket
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
pregnancy
Photobucket
Photobucket
http://4catsandababy.com/

http://4catsandababy.com/
iVillage Member
Tue, 09-06-2011 - 11:52am

Sending you lots of P&PT I hope everything goes well and you can enjoy your seen time with your bean.

iVillage Member
Wed, 09-07-2011 - 11:41am

Im so sorry they did that to you! My first appt with my new OB went exactly this way and I raised holy hell and they put my appt BACK to where it belonged.

Lilypie - Personal picture
iVillage Member
Wed, 09-14-2011 - 3:07pm

The U/S tech felt so badly about our appointment mishap that she decided to give us extra pictures! It was great. Baby was awake, sucking thumb, and had a HB of 156 (or was it 158?). And the tech tried her hardest to get nub shots!! :-) Baby looks like a boy in one and a girl in the other. LOL I wanted to find out so badly that I scheduled an elective U/S, but now I'm having second thoughts... I kind of want to be surprised! I'll post a couple of pics! :-)