Names?

iVillage Member
Names?
Fri, 12-23-2011 - 10:07am

I was just wondering how many of you ladies have names picked out?

babies
iVillage Member
In reply to: sonypony
Fri, 12-23-2011 - 3:45pm
We haven't yet picked a name. We can't agree on anything. Seems to start a argument when I bring it up. So the month on December we didn't talk about it. So hopefully in the new year we can agree. I like Robert, Benjamin and my husband likes Jude and Tyler.. It might just take us seeing him to come to an agreement.. So annoyed with my dh these days lol
iVillage Member
Fri, 12-23-2011 - 6:36pm

The name your daughter picked made me laugh!

http://4catsandababy.com/
iVillage Member
Sat, 12-24-2011 - 5:30am
We're undecided as well, DH and I just can't agree on any of the names that have been tossed around so far.
pregnancy due date
iVillage Member
Sun, 12-25-2011 - 2:18am
We do!! Not bragging, just excited that we finally agreed on a name! I don't get my favorite of Naomi but I guess whatever... Lillian Margaret it is! DH actually said something about Lillianne but then we were talking about people who have that name or simmler to it and Lillian was brought up. I liked it better so that it is! We love it!

Margaret is the name of all 4 of our Grandmothers!!!! One of my Granma's goes by her middle name and his late grandma's middle name was Margaret but otherwise, all first names. It's pretty set in stone that will be her middle name.
Pregnancy%20ticker
iVillage Member
Sun, 12-25-2011 - 8:28am
I got the best suprised this morning. My last Christmas gift was a big blue piggy bank with the name Robert on it.. Finally our baby boy has a name..Best gift ever.
iVillage Member
Sun, 12-25-2011 - 3:12pm
"Luke" is just sticking in my head, without really putting a lot of thought or reading into it. That's pretty much how I decided on my daughter's name - in the end, I just liked how it felt and sounded when I said it. And I'd be happy with "Luke" in the event that I just get tired of trying to decide on a name...which I feel is going to happen soon, LOL! :)

If I go with "Lucas" the middle name will be "Bradley" (my SO) or if I go with "Luke" his middle name could be that or "Jackson" (my step-mother gave me that idea...) (she gave me the idea for my daughter's name, too...it's what she didn't name my sister). :)

Lori
EDD 3/29/12
iVillage Member
Mon, 12-26-2011 - 8:03am
No name here. I have thrown several names at my husband and he has actually liked several . But I don't love them. My youngest 2 have suggested Cody & Tyler. If he is born on my Hubby's birthday 3/1 he wants to name him Timothy after himself.

We are really struggling with a boy name. It might be easier once he is born and we can see his little face.

Happy
iVillage Member
Wed, 12-28-2011 - 10:21am

I just copied my response from the FB page =P

Our little guys name is Bentley Kade. We just love the name Bentley. We lost our first pregnancy and the boy name we had picked (ended up giving him a more significant name after the loss) was Kaden so we just modified a little and used it as a middle name because DH still really liked it =)

Private message me if you'd like to join our TTCAM facebook group :)

Photobucket

iVillage Member
Fri, 12-30-2011 - 12:22pm
I haven't even started thinking about names yet. We are on team green so I have to come up with a boys and girls name. Once the holidays are over I will have time to think about names and start making a list.
iVillage Member
Sat, 12-31-2011 - 6:07pm

I've been feeling a lot of pressure recently (mostly from DS#1! lol) to pick a name. So I've narrowed it down to 3, but DH and I haven't agreed on one yet. The one I like the most doesn't go with the family name I picked for his middle name. Sigh.