Who's still pregnant?

iVillage Member
Who's still pregnant?
Sat, 03-10-2012 - 10:58am

When are you due?

How are you feeling?

Do you have everything you need for baby?

What are you doing to pass the time?

Health & Happiness! Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
iVillage Member
Sun, 03-11-2012 - 1:15am

When are you due?

*Due date the 27/03 but planned csection for 21/03...it's just around the corner now...

Made it to 37.5 days and counting...all is going well and am overjoyed...previous pgs made it to 35.5 and 37.5...and thrilled to be scheduled to make it to 39.1 days this time around!!! Every day after today is a newly reached bonus!!!

How are you feeling?

*Excited, stressed, tired, eager to meet our bundle and thrllled to discover how Tristan and Oli will be with Baby! Looking forward to living as a family of 5! I can't believe we are on the brink of reliving the emotion tumble that having a baby brings on...we really are very lucky!

Do you have everything you need for baby?

*We're expecting our 3rd boy...we have everything we need, want, wished we had and even more from previous pgs!!!

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
iVillage Member
Sun, 03-11-2012 - 11:00pm
Due March 27th

I am feeling very pregnant. I thought with this pregnancy being my last, I would enjoy it more but I am having a hard time with that. I am really excited to find out if this is a boy or girl. I am a little scared because we are going from one to two. I hope I can handle two kids under the age of 2.

I have almost everything. I need to get some more clothes, diapers and we need to decide on a boy and girl name. There are a few things we are going to get after we find out the sex. We don't have a lot of room in our house for more stuff so I am trying to make due with what we got.

I have been trying to keep busy by taking care of my little boy and getting ready for the baby. But nothing is making the time go fast enough. It will be nice to have my energy back so I can play more with my little boy.
iVillage Member
Tue, 03-27-2012 - 7:08pm
I think I am probably the last one still pregnant. Today is my due date, so I am hoping it is soon. My doctor doesn't want to induce me and because I can't get an epidural I don't think I really want to be induced, so I guess I will just have to wait. I went over by one day with my first so hopefully tomorrow.
iVillage Member
Sun, 04-01-2012 - 8:19pm

When are you due? -Was due on March 24th but the baby apparently wants to be born in April! :) I guess I should join the April board then...

Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker