Anyone else feeling emotional and hormonal?

iVillage Member
Anyone else feeling emotional and hormonal?
Thu, 11-17-2011 - 3:29pm

The last week or so I've been a wreck. I'm angry over nothing and cry about everything. I seriously had a meltdown yesterday when I went to pick up my son from school. It took everything in me not to start crying while I was waiting for him, and when I got home I burst into tears!

I feel like I'm having a mega-dose of PMS, between chocolate cravings and mood swings. I think I need to go lie down now.

iVillage Member
Fri, 12-16-2011 - 1:51pm

YES!

babies
iVillage Member
Sat, 11-26-2011 - 7:01am
Yep same here! The weather normally gets me down, and my 1 yr old is showing a preference for Dh right now. With that, I feel like a failure as a parent and guilty about being pregnant. My Dh is doing more parenting than me because of this, so I usually sit around and cry.
Message me privately if you'd like to join our March FB Group. :)

iVillage Member
Tue, 11-22-2011 - 12:32am

Oh of course you're not alone of this emotional roller coaster!! :D

Complete madness is what it is! I have a very short fuse now, normally I'm pretty passive and always sweet, but lately, not so much. Between the unwanted advice and the general BS thrown in with life, I have been snapping like mad!

The crying is something is do often. I was actually crying earlier because DH went to stay with his parents and hang out with his friends tonight and I won't see him until probably wednesday night. I also cry when either me or my mom leaves to go home (depending on who visited who). It gets dramatic. lol

I'm trying to enjoy the fact that I can be this emotional and have an excuse ;)

iVillage Member
Sun, 11-20-2011 - 1:01am

OMG...YES!!! I'm a wreck. I either cry or I'm very short-tempered and angry. I feel like I'm losing it half the time. Thank God I'm not alone. ;)

CafeMom Tickers

BabyFetus Ticker

BabyFruit Ticker
My Ovulation Chart

Photobucket

Photobucket
"> PhotobucketPhotobucketLilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
Photobucket

iVillage Member
Fri, 11-18-2011 - 8:19am

Oh yes... this describes me to a T! I feel bad for DH and DS sometimes becuase my temper is just so short... i really try to keep myself under control but some days its hard!!

http://4catsandababy.com/
iVillage Member
Fri, 11-18-2011 - 7:39am

YES!!!!!!!!!

pregnancy due date