Prayers for family members...

iVillage Member
Prayers for family members...
Wed, 11-09-2011 - 10:06pm

My BIL & SIL were just caught by my IL's doing heroin (again)... Though we've all known that they have never actually been sober, my IL's chose to believe that they were... They had them move in with them- bought them 2 cars, new clothes, gave them an allowance (BIL is 31), etc. The while situation is very sad & a lot more to it than meets the eye. I think that the premature birth of our neice (last week) sent them into a bender.. They lost their first child (also a little girl) due to SIL's continued drug use throughout the pregnancy. She was born premature, and addicted, and lost her life nearly 2 weeks after she was born. :-( SIL had emailed me saying she was feeling sad lately (since our niece was born), and that my IL's were pressuring her to have another baby (they thought it would bring them healing)... But I dont want to assume that's why they went overboard with the drugs... They've been using for years now. Sigh. Well, now they've been kicked out & all $ ties are cut off- so I'm hoping they don't start stealing from people again.. (Though copper was just magically stolen from BIL's work place.) They stole my wedding band 2 years ago & pawned it for drugs... DH wants me to keep all doors locked & a pistol near me at all times. I'm seriously terrified. Please send P&PT that they stay away from us, and that they get the help that they need.
Thank you.

Health & Happiness! Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Pages

iVillage Member
Wed, 11-09-2011 - 10:17pm

I may have to edit this tomorrow... I don't want to permanently air their business. But for tonight, I think it's necessary to ask for P&PT for my family members.

Health & Happiness! Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Pages