anyone feel huge already?

iVillage Member
anyone feel huge already?
Thu, 07-21-2011 - 1:42pm

I swear I am not even 7 weeks pregnant and people are already just talking randomly to me about us having a baby and offering me a seat etc and these are total strangers.

Lilypie - Personal picture

Pages

iVillage Member
Thu, 07-21-2011 - 2:27pm

The night before I tested my dh told me I looked a little pregnant.

Photobucket
iVillage Member
Thu, 07-21-2011 - 3:09pm

I'm right there with you! its crazy how fast everything is growing this time... my pants which were baggy just before i found out are now almsot too tight to button! I also started getting "the look" at work. I don't know how i'm going to keep this quiet either!

Photobucket
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
pregnancy
Photobucket
Photobucket
http://4catsandababy.com/

iVillage Member
Thu, 07-21-2011 - 3:27pm
LOL...When I was waiting for my BFP, my SO was so so careful about what he said. I could tell he thought I might be because I was bloated and my boobs were big but he knows better. He was just sheepish and trying to steer clear of the hormones until there was definite news:)
iVillage Member
Thu, 07-21-2011 - 3:31pm
Well, it is good to know I am not alone. I cant hide this from my clients much longer. Some already know because I am nauseous in the middle of appts and I dont want them thinking they could catch it....lol But also I SEE them looking at my midsection. I cant really keep us this charade much longer and I am already half time in maternity clothes. Plus, arent you in Bmore? It is so hot here and I dont want to be wearing big shirts because I am going to faint - so tank tops dont exactly help me cover this growing bump. I am anxious for them to rule out twins. We would love whatever we have going on in there of course but the thought of it and not knowing is kind of getting to me every time I look in the mirror. lol
iVillage Member
Thu, 07-21-2011 - 3:55pm
Yes, TOTALLY AGREE!!!! I'm only 6 weeks today and I'm sure its all bloat but holly molly! When I'm relaxed, I totally look 15 weeks pg. I have to suck it in to not look so bad but even then, with that and all the eating, they are totolly going tok now I'm gp at work soon!!!
Pregnancy%20ticker
iVillage Member
Thu, 07-21-2011 - 3:57pm

YES! My "bump" is way higher than it should be at 6w6d. It's not just bloat, I look really pregnant. I am pregnant with twins, but still this is ridiculous! I know my uterus isn't that high up yet. My pants haven't buttoned in 2 weeks!

Lauren

iVillage Member
Thu, 07-21-2011 - 5:12pm

I am only a week or whatever ahead of you and I just got the hungries this week but last week I was at the beach and looked CLEARLY pregnant in my suit.

iVillage Member
Thu, 07-21-2011 - 5:17pm
This is why I am a bit nervous really. I look TRULY pregnant and the bump is up high and I didnt get that until second trimester last time. It is firm and just feels like my uterus is expanding like wildfire. I have had those pulling pinching feelings too with the uterus stretching every day. It doesnt feel like bloat to me AT ALL. Even my DH is looking worried that we have somehow conceived twins which for us, would change a lot of things in the house, car, finances dept. We would love it I am sure but it would be shocking! I am 37 and there is a history of twins we think on both sides too....I will just be a wee bit anxious about it until we get the sono next Thursday:)
iVillage Member
Thu, 07-21-2011 - 6:47pm

I totally understand... based on how bad I feel and how big I am i was really freaked about twins too! We had our ultrasound and just saw one healthy bean... so i know its not twins... still, i put on a pair of maternity pants last night and they were SO comfey compared to my regular pants which I am struggeling to button! And yes, you remember right... i'm in B'more! This heat is just INSANE!

Photobucket
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
pregnancy
Photobucket
Photobucket

iVillage Member
Fri, 07-22-2011 - 7:55am
Today I am 3" away from buttening these pants so I brought out the rubber band!! I showed DH my belly yesterday and told him I didnt know how long we could keep it a secret and he said "ya but we just got back from vacation where you ate whatever you watned"... thanks hun.. I didnt gain anything on vaca!!! HA
Pregnancy%20ticker

Pages