Baby scared the crap outta me this morning!!!!!

iVillage Member
Baby scared the crap outta me this morning!!!!!
Fri, 11-18-2011 - 9:31am

Almost had a total freak out......Annie wouldn't move for anything this morning. I woke up to pee and usually she starts moving as soon as I do. But I came back to bed, jiggled my tummy, poked it, changed positions......nothing. I literally broke out into a cold sweat and started having a mild panic attack and all these wild thoughts started coming into my head. I finally went downstairs and got myself a caffeinated cup of tea with a lot of sugar. Waited...still nothing. I prayed...a lot. I had a sugar cookie...waited. FINALLY, I felt a little poke...then a kick. OMG....I was so relieved. Now she's kicking and moving like crazy from the sugar rush.;) Geez.....

iVillage Member
Mon, 11-21-2011 - 12:41am
I think after any loss the lack of movement can be horrifying. I haven't had a loss but read an article about a woman losing her baby at 39 weeks. She felt one large kick at night and then nothing after. After reading that article, I was extremely scared the rest of my pregnancy. As of right now, I'm feeling movements like crazy. If I roll onto my side at night and lift one leg up, I get kicked. I tend to think it's Vivien's way of telling me to stop crushing her. My son was trying to climb on me tonight. I don't let him stand on my belly, but he does some heavy leaning. While he was climbing me, I felt a ton of jabs. I'm just fearful I'm doing harm. I guess no movement or too much movement is equally pretty stressful. Glad to hear Annie is moving around again!
Message me privately if you'd like to join our March FB Group. :)

iVillage Member
Fri, 11-18-2011 - 9:43pm

They can very much scare us our little beans!

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
iVillage Member
Fri, 11-18-2011 - 11:26am

Yeah..I fell asleep around midnight last night...then had to pee at around 5:30. Then, of course, I couldn't go back to sleep.So...I'm going on 5-1/2 hours right now. I'm gonna crash soon. I've got stuff to do too...great! :/

I hope to God I don't get another scare like that. I should've just gotten out my doppler, but I was almost too scared to listen for her HB. OY!

CafeMom Tickers

BabyFetus Ticker

BabyFruit Ticker
My Ovulation Chart

Photobucket

Photobucket
"> PhotobucketPhotobucketLilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
Photobucket

iVillage Member
Fri, 11-18-2011 - 11:09am

Yikes, what a stressful morning!! I can completely relate as sometimes when i haven't felt the baby move in a while i get nervous, especially when its a time of day i normally feel it!! I know what you mean, i'm really looking forward to having my little bean on the outside.!

http://4catsandababy.com/