Had a scare this morning, but everything's fine....

iVillage Member
Had a scare this morning, but everything's fine....
Thu, 08-18-2011 - 6:17pm

Started spotting a light brown discharge and had

iVillage Member

What a scary thing to experience.

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
iVillage Member

So glad everything looks okay!! Those spotting and cramping episodes can be so scary... i had them on and off for weeks last time i was pregnant and it made me so nervous...

http://4catsandababy.com/
iVillage Member
Yeah, I think light brown spotting can be normal but that doesn't make it any less scary! I had a bit right after my bfp and every once in a while a trace on the tp but that's about it. Thanks for attaching the u/s pic, that is amazing!!! Little bean looks like a BABY! I have my next u/s on Monday and I think we have the same or close EDDs so I am hoping I get an awesome little pic like that too! My symptoms are going strong but I am still nervous for the u/s. I guess that is only natural.
Lilypie Maternity tickers
iVillage Member

Yes, I think I'm a day ahead of you. Yes, it was very scary. I sobbed like a baby when I heard the HB and saw my LO. I hope you get a really cool ultrasound pic too. With all the ultrasounds I've been getting and will still have, I need a to get baby album. The pics are starting to pile up! ;) Not complaining though. :)

iVillage Member
Glad everything is ok. That must have been a scary morning,
Photobucket
iVillage Member

So glad to hear everything is ok. I couldn't imagine what you were going through when you saw the baby and knew everything was alright.

Lilypie - Personal picture
iVillage Member
I'm glad everything is okay! I had somewhat the same thing happen about 3 weeks ago, and that's when I got put on the progesterone supplements...gotta love 'em....

I know what you mean about why can't this be easy? We end up with our fair share of pregnant teenagers where I teach. All I can think is, why, at 16, is it so easy to get pregnant, when you aren't in a position to raise a child, but when you're an adult with your life together, it can be so difficult? And then I remember sometimes you can't apply logic where logic isn't found...so, the wondering continues!

Good luck! You have one healthy looking fetus!
Uploaded with
iVillage Member
That pic is great! Thanks for sharing. My cervix is extremely sensitive. I spotted during my last pg because of a short bike ride. I also clotted after vaginal appointments. Blood is just nothing we want to see down there while pg.
Message me privately if you'd like to join our March FB Group. :)