I feel like I'm 8 mo already!

iVillage Member
I feel like I'm 8 mo already!
Tue, 11-08-2011 - 5:13pm

Not complaining really, just other BTDT moms, I gotta ask... Do you feel physiclly like you are 8-9 months already? My lower back is hurting, legs hurt, cant breath very well already, and eating more than 1/2 cup of food at

Pregnancy%20ticker
iVillage Member
Tue, 11-08-2011 - 6:59pm

You're not alone! I was JUST thinking this yesterday! I had no issues really being pregnant the first time up until the very end... this time however its 23 weeks and I am already thinking "I have HOW long to go?!". Just this week every time i stand up the baby shifts and I have to pee... which i remember happening more along the lines of 35 weeks or so. Between that and the horrible heartburn ... like you everyone says its sooner with the second but geeze... I already waddle!!

http://4catsandababy.com/
iVillage Member
Tue, 11-08-2011 - 9:38pm

I hear ya! Try being pg with #6! It's been 4-1/2 years since I had a newborn....so it kinda feels like a new experience, but apparntly my body remembers very well. ;)

I can't even imagine what I'll be like in a few months...kind of a scary thought! :D

CafeMom Tickers

BabyFetus Ticker

BabyFruit Ticker
My Ovulation Chart

Photobucket

Photobucket
"> PhotobucketPhotobucketLilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
Photobucket

iVillage Member
Wed, 11-09-2011 - 8:32am

Yep! You're not alone here either! Especially with the 1/2 cup of food issue... I feel like I'm full... ALL DAY LONG. It's awful!

Health & Happiness! Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
iVillage Member
Thu, 11-10-2011 - 9:48am

I'm here with you as well...I've been waddling for a little while now...have to catch myself and correct my gate...but it makes my back spasms worse so I alternate...it's nuts!

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
iVillage Member
Thu, 11-10-2011 - 10:17am
Yep, right there with you. I perform classical violin for a large portion of my living and I have my last concert of this pregnancy this Sat. I have been in rehearsals for the past few weeks and just standing and doing full rehearsals for 2-3 hours makes me have to take the entire next day off I am so tired and my feet get so swollen already. I am stunned at how much earlier this is happening than last time! I feel huge, look huge, and like I should be seeing a baby soon but it just isnt true....I told DH yesterday that if she were ready and full term, I would be so happy to just trade off not being totally ready for her practically and just have her here already...last time I was obsessed with being ready practically speaking in the house, with clothes and bottles and pumps and the nursery done etc.....I dont care about any of that this time. At least not yet:)
Lilypie - Personal picture
iVillage Member
Fri, 11-11-2011 - 2:38am
And to that I say: Internet shopping!!! :)
Pregnancy%20ticker