Lets talke about S.E.X.

iVillage Member
Lets talke about S.E.X.
Fri, 09-23-2011 - 12:17pm

So, it has been quite a while since DH and I did the deed (like 3 weeks or longer!). Well, last night (TMI) in one of our favorite possititions, I truly could feel my uterus being pushed up againsed my pelvic bone. It was such an odd feeling. I can tell

Pregnancy%20ticker
iVillage Member
Thu, 10-13-2011 - 10:51am

I really do not like having sex while pregnant... Some women love it, and I'm one of those that just feels weirded out. It's like there's 3 of us there... It just feels weird to me.

Health & Happiness! Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
iVillage Member
Wed, 10-12-2011 - 2:31pm

I'm glad to see it's not just me- it was beginning to scare me. I know exactly what you mean about your uterus feeling like its moving (I can clearly feel and see a bump by

iVillage Member
Sat, 09-24-2011 - 9:16am
Pregnancy sex can be great, but I think the word "stop" becomes important. I would avoid mentioning your uterus during sex until your dh is a dr. but otherwise, telling him that you need to switch positions is totally fair game. There are definitely some positions that become uncomfortable. However, other positions may become more "comfortable" ehem.
Photobucket
iVillage Member
Fri, 09-23-2011 - 1:19pm
ya sorry, its not that it was being moved, just it felt a lot more pressure up front. It's not like it was all that odd of an angle it just felt really wiered! Thanks for the responses and I'm glad some of you knew what I was talking about LOL!
Pregnancy%20ticker
iVillage Member
Fri, 09-23-2011 - 1:04pm

I understand what you re saying! I too noitice that some positions are worse than others... the way you bed or move or pressure gets applie dmakes things... shift around and get uncomfortable!

Photobucket
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
pregnancy
Photobucket
Photobucket
http://4catsandababy.com/

http://4catsandababy.com/
iVillage Member
Fri, 09-23-2011 - 12:44pm
I think I know what you're talking about. It almost feels like your uterus is getting pushed and moved when the guy goes *ahem* deeper, depending on the position your in. Try different positions and see if those are better. I have to avoid certain position because it hurts. Your uterus and whatnot is fine, it could just be the pressure on your cervix (someone please correct me if I'm wrong)
iVillage Member
Fri, 09-23-2011 - 12:34pm
I'm confused. How was your uterus getting pushed or moved? Were you bending in a weird angle or something? The penis doesn't get near the uterus.
Message me privately if you'd like to join our March FB Group. :)