symptoms?

iVillage Member
symptoms?
Wed, 07-20-2011 - 3:25pm

I used to love looking at the month before I was working on to see if anyone has posted any symptoms. I thought this might fun for any lurkers or just out of couriosity for others.

At 6 weeks tomorrow:

Bloated to the point I look 4 months pg, gas, cramps are starting to go away, back is just starting to hurt, acney like a 12 year old boy, hunger like none other!!!

Pregnancy%20ticker

Pages

iVillage Member
In reply to: n_jean91
Wed, 07-20-2011 - 3:58pm

oo.. lets see... i def have a nice bloat belly and most of my pants are pretty snug! intense nausea, burping, gas, and all those other lovely indigestion side effects! insane hungar... insane sense of smell too... exhaustion, weird vivid dreams, back ache, and i th ink i am also starting to have some heartburn. OH! Horrible taste in my mouth and constantly thirsty! and of course we can't forget sore boobs. ;) Never had that last time! i'm sure theres more, but those are the biggest ones off the top of my head... geeze I think i have every symptom in the book!

Photobucket
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
pregnancy
Photobucket
Photobucket
http://4catsandababy.com/

iVillage Member
Wed, 07-20-2011 - 4:49pm

Great idea!

Photobucket
iVillage Member
Wed, 07-20-2011 - 4:52pm

I have had waaaay more symptoms this time around than with my first pregnancy! I would like to attribute it to 2 little munchkins, but my last pregnancy started with 2 as well. I guess every pregnancy truly is different!

-gas

-nausea

-exhaustion

-intense hunger

-superhuman sense of smell

-IRRITABILITY!!!

-crazy cravings

-back ache

-sore calves

-I look about 5 months pregnant! My pants haven't buttoned in 3 weeks :smileyhappy:

Lauren

iVillage Member
Wed, 07-20-2011 - 6:14pm
I forgot IRRITABILITY. Before I told my sister, she asked me why I was so cranky like five times. Wow! That ones a tough one.
Photobucket
iVillage Member
Wed, 07-20-2011 - 7:16pm

I am 5wks 3days

I have been feeling extremely sore in my lower abdomen, like I just did a hundred sit ups. Does anyone else have this sypmtoms? My first pg was a blighted ovum and I did not experience this. I also have sore bbs that are getting worse, back ache, TIRED, hungry all the time, and crabby.

iVillage Member
Wed, 07-20-2011 - 8:40pm

Oh i forgot irrability too!! Its more extreme mood swings... i can be fine, then watch something mildly sappy and almost start bawling, and then DH can do something silly and I can completely loose it! its SO much worse this time too!

iVillage Member
Thu, 07-21-2011 - 8:03am

Talking about bawling at nothing really! Last week on Thursday we left Will with my parents for 4 nights as we went on a little vacation and Will wouldnt come to me! He wouldnt hug me, no kisses, nothing. He just wanted his Dad and I was fighting back tears like none other! I didnt want them to make fun of me so I fought hard not to cry!!!

I guess I also forgot sore bbs. Working out is a challange just for that fact when pg!

Pregnancy%20ticker
iVillage Member
Thu, 07-21-2011 - 8:16am

Well I'm hot all the time (even in cranked up A/C), Slight nausea which

pregnancy due date
iVillage Member
Fri, 07-22-2011 - 10:36am

I am 6 weeks and 2 days today and so far, not any "real" nausea (think I lucked out? lol), but I do feel bloated, slightly crampy, sore boobs and like some of the other posters, hungry all the time!! So far I've managed to eat small, healthy meals but I do crave salty stuff like pretzels...until I start showing and/or hear the heartbeat, I don't really "feel" pregnant, kwim?

Wishing happy and healthy pregnancies for everyone! :)

Jen

Jen
iVillage Member
Mon, 07-25-2011 - 3:49pm
OMG the bloooooating! Every day DH says, wow, you really look pregnant already because I am so bloated! My bbs are really sore too, some nights I have to sleep in one of those tanks with a bra in it. Yesterday DH hugged me and I was like OW! My BOOB! What else... touches of nausea, yesterday was the worst. Sensitive sense of smell, an aversion to beef (but only since yesterday, two days before I had a serious hankering for a steak and ate the whole thing). Oh and a bit of acne - the super special painful kind, lucky me.
Lilypie Maternity tickers

Pages