symptoms?

iVillage Member
symptoms?
Wed, 07-20-2011 - 3:25pm

I used to love looking at the month before I was working on to see if anyone has posted any symptoms. I thought this might fun for any lurkers or just out of couriosity for others.

At 6 weeks tomorrow:

Bloated to the point I look 4 months pg, gas, cramps are starting to go away, back is just starting to hurt, acney like a 12 year old boy, hunger like none other!!!

Pregnancy%20ticker

Pages

iVillage Member
In reply to: n_jean91
Thu, 07-28-2011 - 3:30pm

My lower back is stiff, I have cramps and some kind of pain that feels like a UTI. With all that going on, it's making me walk funny.

My face hurts, I have these massive, mt-vesuvious-type acne. I'd rather be giving birth right now than to have this pain. Also, IT'S SO FREAKING HOT IN HERE!

Oddly, I haven't been tired, but all these pains are making me cranky.

iVillage Member
Mon, 07-25-2011 - 3:49pm
OMG the bloooooating! Every day DH says, wow, you really look pregnant already because I am so bloated! My bbs are really sore too, some nights I have to sleep in one of those tanks with a bra in it. Yesterday DH hugged me and I was like OW! My BOOB! What else... touches of nausea, yesterday was the worst. Sensitive sense of smell, an aversion to beef (but only since yesterday, two days before I had a serious hankering for a steak and ate the whole thing). Oh and a bit of acne - the super special painful kind, lucky me.
Lilypie Maternity tickers
iVillage Member
Fri, 07-22-2011 - 10:36am

I am 6 weeks and 2 days today and so far, not any "real" nausea (think I lucked out? lol), but I do feel bloated, slightly crampy, sore boobs and like some of the other posters, hungry all the time!! So far I've managed to eat small, healthy meals but I do crave salty stuff like pretzels...until I start showing and/or hear the heartbeat, I don't really "feel" pregnant, kwim?

Wishing happy and healthy pregnancies for everyone! :)

Jen

Jen
iVillage Member
Thu, 07-21-2011 - 8:16am

Well I'm hot all the time (even in cranked up A/C), Slight nausea which

pregnancy due date
iVillage Member
Thu, 07-21-2011 - 8:03am

Talking about bawling at nothing really! Last week on Thursday we left Will with my parents for 4 nights as we went on a little vacation and Will wouldnt come to me! He wouldnt hug me, no kisses, nothing. He just wanted his Dad and I was fighting back tears like none other! I didnt want them to make fun of me so I fought hard not to cry!!!

I guess I also forgot sore bbs. Working out is a challange just for that fact when pg!

Pregnancy%20ticker
iVillage Member
Wed, 07-20-2011 - 8:40pm

Oh i forgot irrability too!! Its more extreme mood swings... i can be fine, then watch something mildly sappy and almost start bawling, and then DH can do something silly and I can completely loose it! its SO much worse this time too!

http://4catsandababy.com/
iVillage Member
Wed, 07-20-2011 - 7:16pm

I am 5wks 3days

I have been feeling extremely sore in my lower abdomen, like I just did a hundred sit ups. Does anyone else have this sypmtoms? My first pg was a blighted ovum and I did not experience this. I also have sore bbs that are getting worse, back ache, TIRED, hungry all the time, and crabby.

iVillage Member
Wed, 07-20-2011 - 6:14pm
I forgot IRRITABILITY. Before I told my sister, she asked me why I was so cranky like five times. Wow! That ones a tough one.
Photobucket
iVillage Member
Wed, 07-20-2011 - 4:52pm

I have had waaaay more symptoms this time around than with my first pregnancy! I would like to attribute it to 2 little munchkins, but my last pregnancy started with 2 as well. I guess every pregnancy truly is different!

-gas

-nausea

-exhaustion

-intense hunger

-superhuman sense of smell

-IRRITABILITY!!!

-crazy cravings

-back ache

-sore calves

-I look about 5 months pregnant! My pants haven't buttoned in 3 weeks :smileyhappy:

Lauren

iVillage Member
Wed, 07-20-2011 - 4:49pm

Great idea!

Photobucket

Pages