Tired of being tired

iVillage Member
Tired of being tired
Mon, 09-26-2011 - 9:07am

With my other pregnancies I had no problem sleeping, ever, I never woke up for a bathoom break, not even at 9 months along, and I could nap everyday no problem.

pregnancy due date
iVillage Member
Tue, 09-27-2011 - 11:50am

I find either I am tossing and turning or I need to pee.

iVillage Member
Mon, 09-26-2011 - 12:08pm

I'm having a horrible time too!! I only just reached the point now where I don't wake up to pee at least twice a night, but now the insomnia is hitting me. Its that i keep waking up, looking at the clock, rolling over, sleeping another hour... last night i remember being awake at 1 then 3, then 430 then 545 before the alarm went off... and when i fall back asleep its a light sleep. I had this problem last time too... i remember laying in bed in that half awake half asleep phase just wanting to be fast asleep!!

http://4catsandababy.com/
iVillage Member
Mon, 09-26-2011 - 10:37am

You are very much not the only one...I have the same issue...I fall asleep around 6h just before DH's alarm goes off...and I can't get up before 8h or 9h...which sometimes works out when the boys sleep in - we are lucky, we have sleepers, the kids usually get up around 7h30 and sometimes sleep till 8h or so...and still nap and head to bed at regualr time that night! - but when they get up at 7h30 I am very much at their mercy...since they are older, they go play in the living room coming up to chat a bit every 20 min or so...and I nod of in between chats it's crazy...come 8h30 or 9h though they start asking for breakfast and that makes me feel like a complete useless mom so I painfully haul butt out of bed and start counting the minutes till afternoon nap time!!!

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers