Just found out I'm expecting!

iVillage Member
Just found out I'm expecting!
Fri, 08-12-2011 - 2:40pm

So I think I'm a little behind... I just found out two days ago that we are expecting our third! So, I'm still a little shocked... My EDD is March 22. That makes me 8 weeks already, I think that is why I'm still in shock!

My name is Kristine, my DH is Jonathan and we have a 4 year old DD and 18 month DS. We could not be more excited about this baby! This baby will be our last! And since we already have girl and boy clothes, we are going the surprise route by not finding out the sex.

baby development
iVillage Member
Fri, 08-12-2011 - 3:04pm

Welcome and congrats on baby #3!

Lilypie Maternity tickers
iVillage Member
Sat, 08-13-2011 - 8:37am
Congratulations!
iVillage Member
Mon, 08-15-2011 - 9:24am

Hi Kristine,

Photobucket

Congratulations on expecting your third child and welcome to the March 2012 Expecting Club!

photo snowsiggy.png

iVillage Member
Mon, 08-15-2011 - 10:44am
Congrats! This is our last pregnancy too, but we only want 2 babies. Were you TTC because I can't imagine not finding out for 8 weeks! LOL
Message me privately if you'd like to join our March FB Group. :)

iVillage Member
Mon, 08-15-2011 - 11:11am

We were TTC but my periods have always been irregular. I have only had 3 periods the last 5-6 months. So it is hard to tell when I should test. With my other two I didn't get a HPT+ until I was 6 days late. This time though, I was sure I was pregnant from the beginning. I had implantation spotting (never had that before). But each time I tested it was - (I had 3 HPT-). The first time I tested too early. With the other two tests, I think 1 may have been too early and the other I guess I just took at the wrong time of day. I forgot to take it with the first urine of the day but I thought I would be far enough along that it would show up either way. Apparently not. I waited for a couple of more weeks, all the while having the typical pregnancy symptoms. Then decided to take another one, and surprise! We are really excited! And congrats on your pregnancy too.

baby development
iVillage Member
Mon, 08-15-2011 - 11:26am
Thanks! I would be on pins and needles if my period was irregular! I waited this time til af was due and tested in the morning. Bfn. The next day, I tested really late at night and got my positive. I honestly thought my ttc efforts didn't work.
Message me privately if you'd like to join our March FB Group. :)