March 2012 Hopefuls!

iVillage Member
March 2012 Hopefuls!
Wed, 04-20-2011 - 11:17am

Sign in here and tell us a bit about yourself!

Your Name-

Name of your DH/SO-

Do you have any children?-

How many cycles have you been TTC?-

Anything else you'd like to share?-

photo snowsiggy.png

Pages

iVillage Member
Fri, 05-20-2011 - 11:05pm
I guess I will be brave and be first. My name is Rana. DH is Carl. We are doing our first (and hopefully only) IVF on July 7th. That would make us due about March 26th. So I am definitely a March 2012 hopeful!! We both have children from prior marriages ranging from 26 to 15. With only the youngest left at home, the nest is decidedly empty, LOL. We just really want a child (or children if thats what happens) of OURS to raise. So Here is to being part of this expecting club for real very soon!!!
Rana 42
Carl (almost) 44
Never doubt the concept of a true soulmate until you have experienced. There is nothing like it.
Hoping to have our dream come true......... a child to raise together
iVillage Member
Mon, 05-23-2011 - 8:43am
Hi Rana! Welcome to the board! I wish you the very best of luck with your IVF. I can't wait to read all about your BFP!

photo snowsiggy.png

iVillage Member
Wed, 05-25-2011 - 9:04pm

Your Name- Kristin

Name of your DH/SO-Randall

Do you have any children?-not yet... but we have two awesome cats. They are my babies for now.

How many cycles have you been TTC?- this is my 4th cycle

Anything else you'd like to share?- I have spent my whole life aying I don't want kids while secretly knowing I would want them eventually. Now every time I see a child I wish I had one! Here's to a June BFP!!!

Photobucket
iVillage Member
Thu, 05-26-2011 - 8:19am
Hi Kristin! Sending you tons of BFP vibes! I hope you get that positive test in June!

photo snowsiggy.png

iVillage Member
Tue, 06-07-2011 - 1:27am
Your Name- Stephanie Name of your DH/SO- Joshua Do you have any children?- Elody, 3years How many cycles have you been TTC?- Since Nov 09 :( Anything else you'd like to share?- Well last month was our first month on serophene (a type of clomid) and i found out today it wasnt a success :( so just waiting for AF so i can start the next round of meds.. but honestly im not hopeful at all.. i just want to give up and be happy with the baby that i have.. i wish i was at that place right now *sigh* Ive been in tears all day Im so over it :(
Photobucket

iVillage Member
Tue, 06-07-2011 - 7:56pm
awww Stephi_jay, I'm sorry it didn't work last month. I got AF on Saturday :( I was really upset, especially when I ran into a friend on Sunday who excitedly told me she was 15 weeks pregnant. That really brought me down! I know you have been trying longer but hopefully this will be our month! I just went on fertility friend and discovered I O about 5-6 days before I thought, think I will try OPK this month, have never tried before. Again here's hoping for March 2012!
iVillage Member
Wed, 06-08-2011 - 3:40am
Thanks for the reply :( sorry it wasnt your month either :( I really hate when that happens - i had a friend have her baby the day i was told i wasnt pregnant *sigh* and to top it off i work with a pregnant girl every.single.day and she has kind of forgotten it is a sensitive subject for me so its not unusual for me to turn my back and shed a tear :( anyways here's to March! Hope its the month for us :D
Photobucket

iVillage Member
Thu, 06-09-2011 - 2:09am

Hi! I'm krista, DH is Shayne. We have two beautiful little girls together (kylee and Brooklyn) and my DH has two wonderful kiddos from another marriage (Derrick and Marlie). We have been TTC our 3rd baby together since Feb. 2011. I had a m/c in April, and we are really hoping to get it right this time! I thought last cycle was really it, but I've been testing every day for a week and its a BFN. My period was due the 4th and its still not here :( I hope BFP or AF show up soon so I can move on with my cycle and TTC.

iVillage Member
Sun, 06-12-2011 - 12:57pm

Hi Ladies,

I had a disappointing month and am officially out of the running for Feb.

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
iVillage Member
Mon, 06-13-2011 - 3:33pm

Your Name-Alicia

Do you have any children? 3 Biological sons, 2 stepsons, 1 baby girl we lost 5 years ago.

How many cycles have you been TTC?- This is my first month after a tubal reversal

Anything else you'd like to share?- I had my tubes tied after my youngest son was born. Had surgery on May 9th to reverse it and now I am praying it worked.

~Alicia~

babies

Pages