BTDT Ladies- What Do You Wish You Had Known...

iVillage Member
BTDT Ladies- What Do You Wish You Had Known...
Thu, 08-09-2012 - 9:26am

BTDT ladies- what do you wish you had about being pregnant before you experienced it for the first time?

If you've been pregnant before, I'm sure a few things happened during your previous pregnancies that caught you by surprise. I was really surprised by the lack of sleep I got while pregnant. Between getting up to use the bathroom 10 times a night to not being able to get comfortable, I got very little good sleep during pregnancy. I thought the sleepless nights would come after baby arrived!

22 Things No One Told You About Being Pregnant- http://www.ivillage.com/22-things-no-one-told-you-about-being-pregnant-0/6-b-315291?ice=iv:mb:msg:kp...

Share with the first-time mamas here!  What things do you wish someone had told you about pregnancy before you experienced it for the first time?

photo snowsiggy.png

iVillage Member
Fri, 08-10-2012 - 12:37am
I hear ya with the sleep thing! For me tho its more that my sleep became so light when i'd previously been a heavy sleeper. I think the other thing i was unprepared for was the invasion of privacy. Everyone thinks that because you are pregnant they can ask very personal questions. Or worse, people you don't know wanting to touch your growing bump!

Candice
 BabyFruit Ticker
iVillage Member
Fri, 08-10-2012 - 6:44am
I agree about the personal questions...this is my 4th so I get the 'was this planned?' question. NO, it wasn't planned, but I'm not telling you that!

Abbie