Checking in?

iVillage Member
Checking in?
Fri, 11-02-2012 - 12:40pm

So is anyone still hanging around here?  I kinda miss hearing from some of you.  I know the board is still having issues, but it would be fun to see who is lurking around. 

I'm here!

Proud mama to 3 princesses... Anna Jubilee (6), Sadie Lael, (4) and Abigail Lo
iVillage Member
In reply to: mary1282
Mon, 11-05-2012 - 12:11pm

I totally understand why you were cautious about joining the FB page. Smile  I created the page only after all the changes happened here. I was so frustrated not being able to share with everyone.  Being on bed rest is boring, so somedays, I thrive only by being social.  LoL  

If you decided to join us, please know that the group is private, so no one on your friends list will be able to see what you post in the group.  Also, we are not on eachother's friends list, so we can't snoop around on your profile page if your settings are set to private.  :)

My profile is very private, so to share a picture on the group's page, I have to change my privacy settings just for that picture so everyone can see it.  

Either way, I'm still over here on the board about every other day, so I can still enjoy your post!  :)  

Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

iVillage Member
Sat, 11-03-2012 - 10:14pm
I totally know what you mean. I felt the same way about the fb group at first. I have my privacy settings set pretty high on mine so I felt it was okay to join for now. At the moment, there is a lot more activity over there. I miss seeing people over on this board, though. I think there are only 14 or so members in the fb group right now, but it's nice to still connect. I really need the support with all the complications I am having with this pregnancy. This board is really quiet now... :(
Proud mama to 3 princesses... Anna Jubilee (6), Sadie Lael, (4) and Abigail Lo
iVillage Member
Sat, 11-03-2012 - 5:53pm

I'm still here!  I know I wasn't one of the most well-known on the board, but I was starting to get on here more & get to know our group... before all this happened.  I tried the fb link & had trouble at first... then finally found it.  But I saw only a few people so didn't join.  Wasn't sure if it was "happening" over there either.  And honestly didn't want to go that route yet, being that fb is so much more personal with tons of pics & such.  I'm just "friends" with people I know (or have known) personally.  I mean no offense, everyone here seems very sweet.... but just my thoughts on it at the moment.  So I decided to just keep checking here sometimes :)  But not much goin on!  Are you on the fb group?  If so, is it "busier" over there?