I have to ask....who's exercising!?

Visitor (not verified)
anonymous user
I have to ask....who's exercising!?
Thu, 09-20-2012 - 4:57pm
I'm all paroniod about my overly concerned about everything MW yesterday who mentioned my 7 lb weight gain was a little much. Hello!! What do you expect with MS, smell aversions, exaustion and spotting! That equals me on the couch for four months! I'm feeling better now though, so I have no excuse :smileyhappy:

So, I want to know what you are -or aren't- doing for exercise? What kind? Is this a pre-pregnancy routine or something new? Are you giving into cravings?

Thanks in advance,
Anna
iVillage Member
In reply to:
Thu, 09-27-2012 - 10:01am

I takes every ounce of my being to just keep myself awake to get through my work day.  Once I get home I just want to kick back and relax.  DH and I do go for some walks in the evening as long as there is no humidity and it is a cool evening.  Hoping for more of those now that it's Fall.  As far as a true exercise program though....no.

BabyName Ticker
iVillage Member
Tue, 09-25-2012 - 11:45am
I wouldn't worry about the weight gain...I have gained 8-9 but nothing in the last 5 weeks....just eat what you can, I am also really sick and I just do walks when I can. nothing huge, and drink lots of water, with my first pregnancy last 15 first trimester, second gained 15 and both ended up gaining 35 overall....
Photobucket
iVillage Member
Mon, 09-24-2012 - 9:01am
I have been feeling so horrible the past three months that there was no way I could exercise. In fact, moving made me throw up! But finally I feel a little better although I still get really tired. We joined the Y last month and Id like to start doing water aerobics, yoga and walking. Im going to try this evening to go to my first class. I'm in the obese range although I'm tall so people wouldn't call me obese to my face but I am. I gained 35 with 1, 65 with 2 and about 30 with 3. Ive already gained 7 pounds because Ive been soooo hungry and unable to do anything but eat! People keep on telling me that it looks like ive lost weight but I feel fat and ugly!!
Abbie
iVillage Member
Thu, 09-20-2012 - 8:03pm
Hey Anna,

I am not exercising! But I plan to take evening walks when the daylight savings time switch comes in at the end of the month. I was the same as you, sick as and so I've been on light duties only. The most exercising I do is housework and looking after the kids.

About cravings...I give in to cravings at the moment cause I'm craving mostly healthy food. Salad and fish actually. But I'm keeping an eye on it so I don't start eating too much junk or sugar or simply too much food. Last week I craved smoked salmon so bad. I ate crackers with sour cream, smoked salmon and thin slices of lemon on top...oh my goodness, it was orgasmic! I ate about 10 crackers like this. Just talking about it is making me hungry. argh!

Candice
 BabyFruit Ticker