I think I popped overnight!!!

iVillage Member
I think I popped overnight!!!
Thu, 09-13-2012 - 6:12pm

So today I'm getting ready for work and realize that I can't really button my pants. No biggie, I just throw on a dress. But I get to work and all I hear all day is "whoa...look at that belly" and "wow you've grown". I must say that it feels great, yet a lil weird, to be finally showing!

iVillage Member
Tue, 09-18-2012 - 7:39am
I know what you mean. I was feeling frisky last weekend (blushing) so my husband and I had some fun. The next day I got up and couldn't wear any of my regular jeans. I jokingly told him that he must have impregnated me again :-)
iVillage Member
Thu, 09-13-2012 - 10:57pm

Me too!  I'm totally popping a bit now... it's crazy, because with my first I'm pretty sure I didn't look like this until closer to 18 weeks or something!  It's fun though, and I do want to be past this "in between" stage.  Enjoy your growing belly :smileyhappy:

iVillage Member
Thu, 09-13-2012 - 6:46pm

Same with me! I've had a small pooch for a few weeks now, I'll be 15 weeks this monday, but it wasn't anything too noticible and didn't interfere with anything. Then just the last two days, I can't wear my jeans, sitting down unless the top button is undone! And they fit two days earlier. Thy are very uncomfortable and tomorrow I am shopping for new pants! I went to the washroom earlier this morning and when I tried doing them up, the button actually popped off and flew across the bathroom!! When I sit at my desk the button HAS to be undone and its uncomfortable to climb stairs in these pants too. I didn't think I'd need maternity pants quite this early, but given my small size I guess I shouldn't be surprised that I am showing like this a bit earlier than most. And I too am pretty sure it happened over night!!!