OB meet and greet yesterday made my day!!

iVillage Member
OB meet and greet yesterday made my day!!
Sat, 09-15-2012 - 4:15pm

Yesterday I met with the OB that my Dr set me up with. I was told it would just be a consultation, just her asking questions and getting to know me. Well first off, she's super nice! I love her! And second, it ended up being a partial physical too. Not that I am complaining because I got to hear baby's HB again which I wasn't expecting. She found it after about 3 minutes and this time was actually able to count the BPM. Last time we only caught the HB for just a few seconds. This time it was a full minute and baby's HB is a nice 145BPM.  :smileyhappy: i Had never left the Dr's feeling more elated, but also felt slightly guilty that hubby wasn't there. I didn't really invite him since I thought it would just be her asking me a ton of questions. lol. He was pretty dissapointed when I told him how well hearing the HB went this time. I still can't get over that I heard it for as long as I did.It was wonderful, and I had to hold back tears while we were listening. I can't wait for my next checkup lol

iVillage Member
Mon, 09-17-2012 - 10:17am
What a wonderful visit! Hearing the heartbeat for the first time always brought tears to my eyes too. I'm so glad to hear that you found an OB that you love!

photo snowsiggy.png