Pregnant Pics?

iVillage Member
Pregnant Pics?
Sat, 08-18-2012 - 1:22pm

I guess I didn't really think about it much since this is our 4th baby.  With our 1st we did the weekly side shot thing.  :smileyhappy:  We took less with the #2 and #3.  It never even ocurred to me to have professional pics done.  It seems to me like its a newer fad to take them.

In the last year, I have acquired a good friend who is a professional photographer.  She and her family came over for dinner last night and she surprised me by bringing her camera.  I am really bad about ever getting my family together to have pictures done.  Hubby hates it and its so hard to get everyone dressed and looking nice. 

We recently moved to a beautiful country acreage and she did a very impromptu photo shoot with all of us out here on our land!  So fun and can't wait to see how they turn out.  We have a very old, non-working school bus at the back of our property and she did some amazing retro "back-to-school" shots with my kiddos and that bus  (Super excited about those!)  Since this is 4th baby I'm already showing so we also got some great early prego shots, too. 

It was a really nice surprise... and so nice that I didn't have to pack everybody up and head to a studio in the city. Even DH didn't mind.  :smileyhappy:

Anyone else having prego pics done?

Proud mama to 3 princesses... Anna Jubilee (6), Sadie Lael, (4) and Abigail Lo
iVillage Member
Sat, 08-18-2012 - 9:57pm

My family is going to help pay for them. Since I have most of the stuff I need from my son my family said they would get me pictures and a massage. I didn't get them with my son last time and this will be my last pregnancy so I really want to have them done.  They aren't too expensive but with all the other things we have to get if it wasn't for them I would probably not be getting them or I'd be getting them done at Target.

David Nicholas 12/5/09
Expecting a GIRL 3/23/13