Ravenously hungry...

iVillage Member
Ravenously hungry...
Tue, 09-18-2012 - 11:40pm

I don't know what it is, but the last couple of days I just can't get enough to eat!!!  Maybe baby is going through a growth spurt or something.  Up until now, I haven't had much of an appeitie throughout this pregnancy.  Trying to keep it under control. 

I have my 17 week appointment on Friday and don't want to see a spike in my weight!  I have been trying to be super good about how much weight I gain with this one...

I think I have finally turned a corner and my nausea is finally gone.  I'm still tired as heck, but I think that's just my 3 kiddos keeping me busy. 

My lastest craving... garlic stuffed olives and cottage cheese.  YUM!  At least I have been craving healthy things like fruit, veggies, and almonds so far. 

Anyone else get hit with the hungries???

Proud mama to 3 princesses... Anna Jubilee (6), Sadie Lael, (4) and Abigail Lo
iVillage Member
Wed, 09-19-2012 - 9:29am

I wouldn't say that I'm eating more in quantity but I'm certainly eating more often.  I can't go for a long period of time without eating.  My current fave is a grilled cheese sandwich with tomato....YUM!

BabyName Ticker
iVillage Member
Wed, 09-19-2012 - 11:03pm
Oh yeah! During the day I am starving. But from afternoon till bedtime I am still sick. I've just finished a couple of cups of fetuccine with tomato and basil sauce and a tin of tuna on the top. YUM! Way too much food for one person and one sitting, But I can't help it. I'm HUNGRY!

Candice
 BabyFruit Ticker