Registry...couldn't resist!!

iVillage Member
Registry...couldn't resist!!
Sat, 09-22-2012 - 10:22pm

so i started my registry at babies r us today. i know its early...but i just could not resist! i hae been in a funk lately and thought that shopping for baby would cheer me up...i was right!! i only put the essentials, but i cant wait to find out the gender so i can put more!

anyone else shopping yet?

iVillage Member
Fri, 09-28-2012 - 3:53pm

I have finally decided on an infant car seat and a snap and go type stroller for the car seat.  I'm going to head over to BRU this weekend to start registering.  Still holding off on items that I want to be gender specific utnil the big gender reveal on 10/15.  

This is my fourth child but it is the first with my new husband.  My three sons are from my 1st marriage.  It's been 10 years since my last pg so I'm registering.  I didn't with #'s 2&3.

BabyName Ticker
iVillage Member
Sun, 09-23-2012 - 11:23pm

Call me the odd ball of the group.  Dh and I agreed to NOT buy any baby items until Jan/Feb.  However, that doesn't mean that I haven't started debating car seat, stroller, sleeping space, and diapering items.  The hardest debate so far has been do we go with a separate car seat and stroller or a travel system? 

My mom on the other hand.....has already knitted 3 maybe 4 baby blankets  and is in the process of converting some older flannel sheets into receiving blankets and wash cloths/wipes.  She also has started buying onesies and other items such as.

I have never done a registry so I'm not sure how to go about it.

Lisa

iVillage Member
Sun, 09-23-2012 - 9:07am

I'm waiting for my ultrasound as well.  Scheduled for 10/15 then I will be running (not walking) to register...lol!  I have a good idea of what I want/need and what I don't.

BabyName Ticker
iVillage Member
Sat, 09-22-2012 - 11:04pm
Not just yet! I'm trying to hold off until my big u/s on October 19 so I'll know the gender first. I have, however, made a list of some essentials that I know I'll be needing.
Proud mama to 3 princesses... Anna Jubilee (6), Sadie Lael, (4) and Abigail Lo