Strollers!

iVillage Member
Strollers!
Thu, 01-03-2013 - 9:35am
Buying a new stroller doesn't have to feel as overwhelming as buying a new car. We've put the newest infant strollers to the test -- with each model evaluated by an expert and then road-tested by parents. Here are the best rated baby strollers of 2012 so you can find the one that's right for your family.

Read More http://www.ivillage.com/best-infant-strollers-2011/6-b-347309#ixzz26jlhnzOX

Have you purchased a stroller for this child yet?  If so, what did you buy?  If not, is there a brand/model you are leaning towards?

photo snowsiggy.png

iVillage Member
In reply to: cmkristy
Wed, 01-23-2013 - 8:03am

I chose the Chicco Keyfit 30 car infant car seat and the snap and go stroller which is just a stroller base that you click the car seat into.  I was looking at a Graco stroller for after the car seat stage but still unsure.  I hate to spend mega bucks on a stroller but the options out there are mind boggling!

BabyName Ticker
iVillage Member
Sat, 02-23-2013 - 1:02am

I am a dad of two and my youngest still uses a stroller. I would highly recommend Britax B-Agile Stroller. It's light and efficient. Plus, it is easy to manuever than other strollers. My baby feels comfortabel and i have no trouble with using it. I think this would be the best strollers for newborns.

iVillage Member
Mon, 03-11-2013 - 5:26am
As parents, we surely want our babies to feel comfortable whenever we bring them out for a walk in the park or even just around the house. I agree with what Jex2013 has posted. The Britax B-Agile Stroller is indeed among the best strollers for newborns as it provides comfort and satisfaction to newborn babies, just like what it has given to all my three children when they were still newborns. And, if given another chance to have another newborn baby, i would still continue to use such stroller as i have already proven and tested its worth.