Vent

iVillage Member
Vent
Wed, 09-19-2012 - 10:38am

I am sorry to do this hear but I need to get this out.  I have had some major insecurities lately!!  I hate feeling this way.  I feel so alone!!  My BF just doesn't understand that I need his love and support and yes sometimes I need him saying that he loves me and everything is going to be okay over and over again.  He hates to repeat himself.  So when I ask him he always just shuts down.  He won't text back or even tell me when all I need for him to do is just tell me he isn't going anywhere.  I'm going crazy, insane here.  I want to curl up in a little ball and cry.

Lilypie Maternity tickers
iVillage Member
In reply to: jayhawks4life
Thu, 09-20-2012 - 7:29am

I'm so sorry you are having a tough time communicating.  It's hard to deal with in a relationship but so worthwhile!  YOu have received great advice from others...just adding (((Hugs)))

BabyName Ticker
iVillage Member
Thu, 09-20-2012 - 12:18am
So sorry you are feeling this way. I've been up and down too, so I feel your pain. If you feel like you need to curl up in a little ball and cry, then maybe you need to do just that!

Candice
 BabyFruit Ticker
iVillage Member
Wed, 09-19-2012 - 6:14pm

You have recieved great advice!  The only thing further I have to offer is a hug.  (((hugs)))

Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

iVillage Member
Wed, 09-19-2012 - 5:30pm

I'm so sorry that you're going through this :-(.  I agree with the previous posters, I typically write my dh a letter when I feel like I'm just not getting my point across otherwise. Also, I get weekly pregnancy updates and I have a pregnancy book that I use to try to keep dh in the loop so he knows what I'm feeling physically and emotionally. Ofcourse, I have to catch him at a time when he's not doing something else or watching something "important" on  tv, and then still, I only have a few minutes to say what I have to say. Maybe, try something like that. ((Hugs)) to you.

iVillage Member
Wed, 09-19-2012 - 3:26pm
hugs, I am sorry.
can you write him a letter that he can read at his own time, and just say I am sorry, I am pregnant and hormonal and don't know why I need this but I do, and I hope it doesn't last long and you know it is silly, but if he can just bare with you it would mean the world....
hugs, hope it gets better, feel free to vent any time.
Photobucket