We need to liven things up a little in here!!

iVillage Member
We need to liven things up a little in here!!
Wed, 08-22-2012 - 4:55pm

It's time to get to know everyone alittle more and get things going in here.  This board seems a little slow to me.

Where are you located?

Are you a FTM or a BTDT mom?

Your favorite food right now?

When is your due date?

Do you still have any symptoms?

Obviously we all want a healthy baby but if you could choose what would you have?

What is your favorite part about being pregnant right now?

Lilypie Maternity tickers
iVillage Member
Fri, 08-24-2012 - 8:48am

Where are you located? Indianapolis, IN

Are you a FTM or a BTDT mom? BTDT. This is #2 for us

Your favorite food right now? Don't really have any cravings I eat just about anything.

When is your due date? March 23rd.

Do you still have any symptoms? a few. I lucked out with m/s again. Never had it with my son either. But still get some heartburn and sore breasts and last week I had headaches

Obviously we all want a healthy baby but if you could choose what would you have? I would like a girl and my son swears he's having a sister. We'll see if he's right

What is your favorite part about being pregnant right now? can't really think of anything.

David Nicholas 12/5/09
Expecting a GIRL 3/23/13

iVillage Member

Where are you located?  Middle Tennessee

Are you a FTM or a BTDT mom?  BTDT.  This is number four for us, which has been a HUGE surprise!  I was on BC, and we were using condoms (had to take antibiotics around ovulation I think, and the good Lord must had made a condom malfunction!)

Your favorite food right now?  Nothing!  Everything is still making me nauseous!

When is your due date?  March 8th.

Do you still have any symptoms?  Yes!  Will it ever stop!?  I've never had symptoms this long before.

Obviously we all want a healthy baby but if you could choose what would you have?  With three boys, it would be nice to have a girl, BUT we know what to do with boys, so in the end, it doesn't matter.  :heart:

What is your favorite part about being pregnant right now?  The sweet belly rubs from DH, and seeing and hearing the boys talk about the new baby! 

Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

iVillage Member

Where are you located? Central NJ

Are you a FTM or a BTDT mom? BTDT. My sons are 15, 11 and 10.

Your favorite food right now? pasta, cheese, and fruit

When is your due date? 3/3/13

Do you still have any symptoms? sore BB's and heartburn.  I get really hot at night too.  Have to keep the house super cool or I can't sleep.  Waking 2 times a night to pee too.

Obviously we all want a healthy baby but if you could choose what would you have? everyone is rooting for a girl since I have 3 boys (except my sons...they want another brother).

What is your favorite part about being pregnant right now? Since I know this is the last time for me I am just relishing every bit of it!  Right now I'm enjoying my rounded belly.  I definitely look pg without being too big and uncomfortable just yet.

BabyName Ticker
iVillage Member
Thu, 08-23-2012 - 11:23am
Where are you located? Iowa

Are you a FTM or a BTDT mom? BTDT. This makes #4 for us... and a huge surprise.

Your favorite food right now? I don't know about favorite foods since I'm still getting pretty sick, but I am really craving iced tea.

When is your due date? 3/2

Do you still have any symptoms? I still have a lot of nausea. With all my other babies this stopped around 9 or 10 weeks, but here I am almost 13 weeks and still getting sick! Hoping for some relief soon!

Obviously we all want a healthy baby but if you could choose what would you have? I have to admit that I am kind of hoping for a boy. We have 3 girls and DH has always wanted at least one boy, especially since this will be our last. Another girl would definitely be welcome, but a boy would be nice... :smileyhappy:

What is your favorite part about being pregnant right now? The anticipation, I guess. Honestly, I am not enjoying this pregnancy much, yet since I have been so sick. Can't wait to start feeling those little kicks.
Proud mama to 3 princesses... Anna Jubilee (6), Sadie Lael, (4) and Abigail Lo
iVillage Member
Thu, 08-23-2012 - 12:08am

Where are you located? Las Vegas

Are you a FTM or a BTDT mom? BTDT, 2 kids. Alexander 8, Elizabeth 5.

Your favorite food right now? Chips and Salsa

When is your due date? March 21st

Do you still have any symptoms? Everything you can have !

Obviously we all want a healthy baby but if you could choose what would you have? Boy :smileyhappy: I would love a girl too but my fiance's dream is a son so that's what I'm hoping for.

What is your favorite part about being pregnant right now? The excitement !

iVillage Member

Where are you located? Augusta, GA

Are you a FTM or a BTDT mom? BTDT (but it's been a LONG time)

Your favorite food right now? Jell-O (which I normally don't eat)

When is your due date? March 10th

Do you still have any symptoms? still a little nauseous from time to time, boobs still a little tender, can't eat much without getting full, get tired very easily.

Obviously we all want a healthy baby but if you could choose what would you have?I'm very girly girl so  I would love to have a little girl to dress up!

What is your favorite part about being pregnant right now? All the extra attention from my DH :-)

iVillage Member
Wed, 08-22-2012 - 5:25pm

Where are you located?  Northern NJ

Are you a FTM or a BTDT mom? I'm pregnant with baby #4

You favorite food right now?  Taco Bell...any fast food because I rarely ate it before and for some reason I'm CRAVING it like crazy!

When is your due date?  I will find out at my u/s tomorrow but I'm guessing around March 20th

Do you still have any symptoms?  Extremely tired and a little naseaus.  Literally in bed from 9pm till 8am everyday!

Obviously we all want a healthy baby but if you could choose what would you have?  I have 3 girls right now so of course a little boy would be great.  But then again, I'm so used to having girls so another one would be just as precious!

What is your favorite part about being pregnant right now?  NONE OF IT! It's my 4th pregnancy (unplanned) and to be honest, I'm not thrilled about being pregnant.  Hopefully that will change a little once I see my little bean at tomorrow's u/s!

iVillage Member

Where are you located?  I live right in the middle of Kansas.  I am a big jayhawks fan!!

Are you a FTM or a BTDT mom?  I am a BTDT mom.  This will be my 4th. 

Your favorite food right now?  I am going to say frost flakes lol

When is your due date? 03/13/13

Do you still have any symptoms?  I still get nauseous, I actually threw up this morning.  My boobs hurt, I am passing gas like crazy and I have headaches.

Obviously we all want a healthy baby but if you could choose what would you have?  I am partial to my boys!!  I adopted my oldest daughter when she was 3 so not sure how to raise a baby girl lol.  I feel comfortable with baby boys

What is your favorite part about being pregnant right now?  I love seeing my bf look at me and smile and rub my tummy.  Since this is my 3rd actual pregnancy I am showing quite a bit already.

Lilypie Maternity tickers