whose finding out or going with a surprise?

iVillage Member
whose finding out or going with a surprise?
Fri, 09-21-2012 - 4:58pm

Just curious, seems like everyone is finding out what they are having, (atleast my friends) just curious who is finding out and who is staying with team green.

I am team green all the way.

Photobucket

Pages

iVillage Member
Tue, 09-25-2012 - 10:06pm

This is baby #7 and none of the others have been a surprise.  It's our VERY LAST BABY :smileyvery-happy: so this time I am determined to let it be a surprise.  We just had b/g twins, so we have everything boy or girl or neutral of relatively new stuff.  I'll bring both going home outfits from the twins to the hospital!!

We haven't even told anybody we're having this baby yet!!

iVillage Member
Tue, 09-25-2012 - 9:38pm
Finding out, its number 5. I have some serious logistics to figure out in my house before hand!!! lol

Photobucket

iVillage Member
Mon, 09-24-2012 - 6:49am
I'm definitely finding out. With three boys, I couldn't stand the suspense for another 6 months. I would just go crazy! I found out with all of mine. I actually think that if they couldn't see the sex on my us, I'd pay to have another one!
Abbie
iVillage Member
Sun, 09-23-2012 - 11:14pm

With my first, she didn't co-operate with any of the ultrasounds.  I had one less than a week before she was born because the dr freaked when the measurement from my pubic bone to the top of the uterus shrunk. But it was cause she'd dropped so low into my pelvis that even with having my feet higher than my head the u/s tech couldn't get her head out of my pelvis far enough to measure her. :smileyvery-happy: But I knew I was having a girl and even told the ob nurse that she would not get any bigger before she was born 12 hours before my water broke.

My second I knew he would be a boy even before the u/s confirmed it when I went into pre-term labor at 28 weeks.  We had held off on finding out gender at the regular u/s 2-3 months earlier....but ex didn't believe me when I said it'd be a boy.  I also "knew" the Friday before ds was born that it would be my last day at work while pg....ds was born on Sunday morning after my water broke at 11pm on Saturday night -- 2 hours after I told my mom "if my water breaks at night I hope they wait until morning to induce labor."  Yeah, I was laughing when I walked into her room to tell her my water just broke (she was staying with us at the time to watch dd while I had the baby)

This one, I'm suspecting to be a girl and so is dh. Given that both of my other two were 3-4 weeks early and that my due date is at the end of March, I'm hoping this one will actually be born in the month that it is due.  Will ask about gender at u/s appt just cause we're too curious to find out if we're right about it being a girl.

Lisa

iVillage Member
Sun, 09-23-2012 - 10:51pm

If I can control myself I will not find out. It seems to be very uncommon now a days.

Pregnancy%20ticker
iVillage Member
Sun, 09-23-2012 - 9:19pm

I truly applauded anyone who can wait!  :smileyhappy:  That would be so cool to find out at delivery! 

If only I was not a control freak, and obsessive planner!  LoL

Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

iVillage Member
Sun, 09-23-2012 - 7:30pm
We are not finding out with this one. We found out for the first two and didn't find out for the third. It was SO much more exciting at the delivery to find out then, for us.
iVillage Member
Sun, 09-23-2012 - 3:05pm

We are hoping to find out tomorrow at my 16w3d ultrasound!  Lets hope for no crossed legs this time!  LoL

Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

iVillage Member
Sun, 09-23-2012 - 12:14pm

We're loosely planning to go green!  It's our last baby and we have 3 boys and 1 girl, so we're up for the surprise.  Now to stay strong! :smileyhappy:

Tina Mom of 3 boys and a daughter on the way!
iVillage Member
Sat, 09-22-2012 - 11:06pm
We found out the gender with my first 3... all girls. We are a little anxious to see what this one will be. I have a nursery to decorate! :smileyhappy: If it's a girl, I'll be somewhat prepared, but if it's a boy we have some shopping to do...
Proud mama to 3 princesses... Anna Jubilee (6), Sadie Lael, (4) and Abigail Lo

Pages