Anyone else getting BH contractions already??

Visitor (not verified)
anonymous user
Anyone else getting BH contractions already??
Thu, 09-06-2012 - 4:06pm
I have had a lot today. I don't know if I over did it cleaning house and running errands? But I think in the past hour I've had like three or four. It just seems early this time?? It's # 4 baby for me.... Could that be why??
iVillage Member
Thu, 09-13-2012 - 10:22am

I've been having them since 9 weeks.  And yes, your UTI can cause b/h contractions.  My OB told me not to worry, just drink plenty of water and take antiobiotics for the UTI.  This is #3 for me and they have never started as early as 9 weeks.  Just the fun times of pregnancy :-)

Lindsay

iVillage Member
Tue, 09-11-2012 - 7:41pm

Welp, I've been on bedrest this afternoon due to having contractions 3-4 minutes apart....  I called the doctor, and was told to drink plenty of water, put my feet up, and if they get stronger and closer, rush to L&D.  I'm a nervous mess, as these have been happening since 1:30pm!  *sigh* 

I hope you're doing better!

Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

iVillage Member
Thu, 09-06-2012 - 10:41pm

I have been getting them, too, but not as frequent as you.  3-4 an hour (I think) is really frequent at this stage in pregnancy. 

This is number 4 for me also, but I remember with my last one my doctor told me to drink LOTS of water when getting frequent BH.

I hope that helps.  If it continues, I'd call the doctor. 

Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker